NFL 2023

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Dangerous stuff there from the Colts, going for it near midfield in a FG-and-win situation...

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Not clocking it with his experience was mad. Give yourself a breather and time
Oh okay yeah, thought you were talking about the throw. Don't think clocking would be his own decision, he had his hands over his ears listening to KOC I presume.

dpansheth

Oh okay yeah, thought you were talking about the throw. Don't think clocking would be his own decision, he had his hands over his ears listening to KOC I presume.
Not the throw but game management. Seems like coach and him are not on the same page.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
:lol:

She's sitting next to Donna Kelce, feck sake man.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
I am pretty sure that Harbaugh,Lamar and Ravens will never win anything going forward. What an embarrassment this has been

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Embarrassing from the officials in Baltimore, like... What the feck was that, a complete and total feck up.

arnie_ni

Embarrassing from the officials in Baltimore, like... What the feck was that, a complete and total feck up.
Massive mistake by the official but Andrews was wide open for the first down, he should have been the target

Raoul

Admin
Staff
After they secured a new total yardage record. ;)
Just realized that. I thought they may have come up short but I guess they got it by a few yards. I wanted them to go for the scoring record but in retrospect McDaniel will come out of this looking far better for being a good sport.

Sylar

NO FLAG? That's a friggin' joke
Ravens match? That was as obvious as you get

Not the throw but game management. Seems like coach and him are not on the same page.
I think whether management were involved or not, you usually see the experienced qb get to the line and clock it. You then have three shots to win the game with time in case you need to move around and throw it away on one of them

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Gay out-Tuckered Tucker. Four FGs over 50 yards in the same game. Gotta be a record.

Guess all the god histrionics didn’t quite help Tucker out today.

Meller

Some bad games on right now, and I just got off work and opened a beer, damnit.

DavelinaJolie

Ravens deserved that loss. Sloppy football and a leaky o line.

Still pissed about that PI that wasn't called though. So bloody blatant.

Andrade

Rebuilding Expert
70 points, eh? Never seen that before.

Happy for Tua, as many people were saying he was not good enough to play in the NFL a couple of seasons ago. Amazing what a good coach and some dynamic weapons can do.....

Sylar

Also remembering all those posts about the cowboys kicker after he missed his first kick,and now he's basically been perfect since

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
70 points, eh? Never seen that before.

Happy for Tua, as many people were saying he was not good enough to play in the NFL a couple of seasons ago. Amazing what a good coach and some dynamic weapons can do.....
And being un-concussed.

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
Little bit late to the party on here, but as a huge Packers fan, I couldn't be much happier with tonight's comeback win over the Saints. Love was let down at various points by his receivers, and whilst I don't think he'll reach Favre/Rodgers standards, he's looking like a solid QB!

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
I am still amazed that in the Ravens game they got a safety to take a 3 point lead with 2:03 remaining. There was a tv commercial for like 5 minutes and no one bothered to discuss with the kick returner that when the Colts kick it he should catch it and get the clock to 2 minutes. People should be getting sacked for that

Meller

Little bit late to the party on here, but as a huge Packers fan, I couldn't be much happier with tonight's comeback win over the Saints. Love was let down at various points by his receivers, and whilst I don't think he'll reach Favre/Rodgers standards, he's looking like a solid QB!
He's been impressive so far yeah.

Jack-C20

Feel like we defeated ourselves in the end. Love has an immense 4th quarter but one of the TDs was basically back to back DPIs that took you all the way to the 5 yard line.
I’ll have to wait until I see the highlights as it was hard to keep up on Redzone but it looks that way. Really frustrating losing games in this fashion. Just carry on doing what you did in the first three quarters. Although, sport would be boring if things always ended the way it’s expected.

whitbyviking

I’ve got Tua and Herbert as the QBs in my Fantasy team. Herbert actually got more points than him, he put up 405yds and 3TD, Tua had 309 and 4 TD. Was quite surprised when I checked the scores. Though Tua would have been far higher since he was the QB of a team putting up 70 points :lol:

Sylar

Oooh another Packers fan :)
Although shame about your other team ...