Las Vegas Raiders: @backofthenet @DannyCAFC
Los Angeles Chargers: @Man of Leisure
Los Angeles Rams: @Meller
Miami Dolphins: @Tom Van Persie
Minnesota Vikings: @JPRouve
New England Patriots: @rpitroda @JJ12
New Orleans Saints: @WeePat @RobinLFC
New York Giants: @adexkola
New York Jets: @mav_9me (sympathiser) @Murder on Zidane's Floor @unchanged_lineup
Philadelphia Eagles: @Ayush_reddevil @OnlyTwoDaSilvas @Sandyman @Chip
San Francisco 49ers: @whitbyviking @Charlie Foley @Desert Eagle @Rolandofgilead @dpansheth @swooshboy
Seattle Seahawks: @Hephaestus
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: @calodo2003
Washington Commanders: @MarylandMUFan @Ollie Derbyshire
No team: @Raoul @Duafc @SirAnderson
All over the place: @Scarlett Dracarys
Unsure: @edcunited1878

Last edited:

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
CAN WE REMOVE THE 23/24 THING PLEASE WTF

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon

I gather the Eagles fans aren't too sad about this one.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
I do love a good break-the-telly clip after a loss, but I'm cynical that they're staged so they go viral, since there's always so many of them during the playoffs, and why is someone recording that moment anyway?

That TV wasn't even attached to anything. But the shuffle he does with his feet is hilarious.

This one was a good one too. Great punch tbf.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Gonna be a loooooooong fecking season...

Might be better to blow it all up for you guys. Godwin would fetch a nice return and Evans is likely in one of his last few years where he's worth something to a contending team as well. I think(?) Fournett can be cut, and you can just rely on White for next season. It's a shame for superstars White, Vea, Wirfs, ... but better to do it now than be stuck in the middle for a few years without any true rebuild going on imo.

If you look at the teams in the Super Bowl over the last decade or so, I think you can categorize a SB contending team into the following:
- Elite QB like Mahomes, Brady
- Elite HC like Shanahan, McVay
- Capable QB on a rookie contract;

You'd have neither if you go with the likes of Carr, Jameis, Trask, ...

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Might be better to blow it all up for you guys. Godwin would fetch a nice return and Evans is likely in one of his last few years where he's worth something to a contending team as well. I think(?) Fournett can be cut, and you can just rely on White for next season. It's a shame for superstars White, Vea, Wirfs, ... but better to do it now than be stuck in the middle for a few years without any true rebuild going on imo.

If you look at the teams in the Super Bowl over the last decade or so, I think you can categorize a SB contending team into the following:
- Elite QB like Mahomes, Brady
- Elite HC like Shanahan, McVay
- Capable QB on a rookie contract;

You'd have neither if you go with the likes of Carr, Jameis, Trask, ...
Yeah, we're going to have to make some tough decisions being 60ish million in the red.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool

Fecking hell man.

I hope Jason Kelce adds at least one more season to his HOF career.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
The moronic internet hivemind have now decided Mahomes is the goat. At least he's talented I guess.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool

Wouldn't make the jump if I was Bieniemy. Rather gun for a third ring with your generational QB, even if you're not calling the plays yourself, rather than lead the Commanders offense.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause

Wouldn't make the jump if I was Bieniemy. Rather gun for a third ring with your generational QB, even if you're not calling the plays yourself, rather than lead the Commanders offense.
It’s a bit of a weird move. Only explanation is more control of the offence as a whole as I guess Reid has a lot of say in Kansas?

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
The moronic internet hivemind have now decided Mahomes is the goat. At least he's talented I guess.
In fairness, whilst it’s obviously moronic to claim he’s the GOAT already, he’s most certainly on his way. He seems to have the leadership and motivation intangibles which are otherwise unique to Brady. And considering he’s without doubt far more physically talented, and has the luxury of a top tier coach like Brady did, he’s got a shot.

And no I’m not opening up a debate on whether Brady is the GOAT before you take it there :lol:

Hephaestus

@Hephaestus What can we expect from this cat?

Think he's an alright hire for you. Wilson had probably his best seasons after he moved from WR coach to QB coach but then regressed hard, obviously Geno had his best year last year and I'm guessing his turnaround is what got him your job. Never called plays here (or elsewhere) and worked under multiple different OCs with completely different schemes so hard to say what he'll be like as a playcaller but he should help you either develop a young QB or make the most of a journeyman.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool

Big fat no for me. The talent was there but that's about it.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool

Fecking hell. Patrick Mahomes reads the Caf NFL thread!

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea

Big fat no for me. The talent was there but that's about it.
Definitely not. In fact I would throw Kurt Warner out of it. And it would be a no for Eli Manning also, from my perspective.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool

Mahomes deal already looking like a bargain 3 years in.

Tiber

Best hire we have made since.....Well I can't think of a better one in my time as a fan

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Think he's an alright hire for you. Wilson had probably his best seasons after he moved from WR coach to QB coach but then regressed hard, obviously Geno had his best year last year and I'm guessing his turnaround is what got him your job. Never called plays here (or elsewhere) and worked under multiple different OCs with completely different schemes so hard to say what he'll be like as a playcaller but he should help you either develop a young QB or make the most of a journeyman.
Groovy. Thanks!

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
And wearing 4 inch heels! Fake news :D
Shhh…some people can’t do that math (those maths?), and I might need to draft him eventually.

Besides, it’s not really the height that is the big thing with him; I think he’ll come in right around 6’.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Strong rumours that Rex Ryan is headed to the Broncos.