NFL 2023

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Thing is the crazies love this shit because more parents are thinking about home schooling or sending kids to heavily secured private schools to be brainwashed, buying more guns bc they somehow think that is a way to not be a victim, people building bunkers and offering private security forces engaged in fear mongering they re coming for you next extracting millions from the scared, etc etc.

DavidDeSchmikes

Surreal seeing the police press conference but all you hear is the loud sound of police sirens over their voices

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Oh feck off with this "God told me to go down there and pray." ESPN interviewing this couple at the hospital that were witnesses to the incident and now going around interfering with people with their bullshit beliefs. "God got us out of there right before"... how awesome of God to get you safe but not others.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Oh feck off with this "God told me to go down there and pray." ESPN interviewing this couple at the hospital that were witnesses to the incident and now going around interfering with people with their bullshit beliefs. "God got us out of there right before"... how awesome of God to get you safe but not others.
fecks me off no end that shit.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I knew he’d run off to Denver to work under Payton again.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
19 gunshot victims. 9 of them are kids.

Unam333

Awful news again in America. The NRA will probably say they are saddened by the death(s) and wounded and more guns is the answer.

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
I see Shanahan fired Steve Wilks as defensive coordinator. I suppose somebody had to be the scapegoat. It certainly wasn't going to be Shanahan.

SmallCaine

I see Shanahan fired Steve Wilks as defensive coordinator. I suppose somebody had to be the scapegoat. It certainly wasn't going to be Shanahan.
To be fair he wasn't very good, felt this was more about what also happened before the super bowl rather than just in it but then again Shanahan did have to call a time out because he was not happy about schemes being called on defense.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Yeah they weren't getting along all year. Part of it is Wilkes had to run the system already in place and couldn't fully do his own thing. Maybe we get Saleh back if the jets fire him. Losing Demico was a big blow. Every year with the niners involves us losing coaches involuntarily at least this one was by choice.

Really terrible news about the shooting at the parade. Scumbag shooter.

mav_9me

Riles me up too. Sigh.