"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
That last play of the half was pathetic :lol:

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Such a great idea from the Lions to let Swift walk and then draft a RB 12th overall only to use him on 3th downs, never in the redzone, and give your other back coming off an injury who looks way less explosive 34 touches.

That is how you never win something in this league.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Such a great idea from the Lions to let Swift walk and then draft a RB 12th overall only to use him on 3th downs, never in the redzone, and give your other back coming off an injury who looks way less explosive 34 touches.

That is how you never win something in this league.
Turns out when they said he was a position-less player that'd be used in ways we don't expect, they were being quite literal.

That said, if you drafted him in fantasy expecting him to get short-yardage RZ work you need to get a new source for scouting.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Turns out when they said he was a position-less player that'd be used in ways we don't expect, they were being quite literal.
:lol:

That said, if you drafted him in fantasy expecting him to get short-yardage RZ work you need to get a new source for scouting.
Wasn't really talking about fantasy. The Lions are winning so there's a lot of apologists for the pick out there but it's still a bad pick and bad process.

He got 4 goal-line carries at Bama, is sub 200lbs and has a good goal-line back vulturing TDs, that much was obvious from the beginning indeed.

whitbyviking

I've been reading a lot of nonsense around the forums on how Love is better than Purdy and as good as Tua, because of "arm strength. Love doesn't look a bust, but he certainly doesn't look anywhere near a top 15 QB in the NFL. Everything is so ponderous and his decision making is appalling, either the Packers are coaching the instinct out of him, or he just simply doesn't have it.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
I’ve still got an adult and u16s ticket going if anybody wants them for this Sunday

JJ12

I've been reading a lot of nonsense around the forums on how Love is better than Purdy and as good as Tua, because of "arm strength. Love doesn't look a bust, but he certainly doesn't look anywhere near a top 15 QB in the NFL. Everything is so ponderous and his decision making is appalling, either the Packers are coaching the instinct out of him, or he just simply doesn't have it.
Love looks okay, still can’t be sure how good he can be. Purdy still confuses me how good he actually is. The offense is exceptional and he looks competent in it but some throws he makes you can see why he fell in the draft.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Just saw that the Lions haven't won their division since it wasn't called the NFC North...

Purdy still confuses me how good he actually is. The offense is exceptional and he looks competent in it but some throws he makes you can see why he fell in the draft.
I believe he has the highest negative EPA adjustment in the league, which is where you get docked for things like low aDoT, high YAC, and turnover worthy plays.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Lions could just as well be 4-0 if they hadn't had that stupid unnecessary loss against the Seahawks in Wk 2.

With the state of the Bears right now, the Vikes being 0-3 and the Packers without Rodgers, they're basically almost a lock for the division right now.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Jordan Love is not that guy. Hard to gauge how good he really is when all his receivers are pretty average though. He's not terrible, but he's not in the top 10-15 QBs either. Though Detroit's pass rush is pretty wild too.

Nixon returning kickoffs from inside his own endzone, only to carry it to the 20, and then getting flagged for holding, was boneheaded, but they kept doing it. He's a good returner, but it makes little sense to even try if you're catching it in your own end zone. He rarely made up the yardage he'd have gotten from taking a knee.

JJ12

Jordan Love is not that guy. Hard to gauge how good he really is when all his receivers are pretty average though. He's not terrible, but he's not in the top 10-15 QBs either. Though Detroit's pass rush is pretty wild too.

Nixon returning kickoffs from inside his own endzone, only to carry it to the 20, and then getting flagged for holding, was boneheaded, but they kept doing it. He's a good returner, but it makes little sense to even try if you're catching it in your own end zone. He rarely made up the yardage he'd have gotten from taking a knee.
I think his receiver group has a lot of potential actually, he’s missing easy throws and he’s slow reading defenses. I’m not sure if he can improve his processing or not.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
I think his receiver group has a lot of potential actually, he’s missing easy throws and he’s slow reading defenses. I’m not sure if he can improve his processing or not.
He’s had a lot of time sitting and watching. Obviously playing is massively different but there’s a few things he’s doing I’d expect to see from a y1 rookie being thrown in.

RoadTrip

Lions could just as well be 4-0 if they hadn't had that stupid unnecessary loss against the Seahawks in Wk 2.

With the state of the Bears right now, the Vikes being 0-3 and the Packers without Rodgers, they're basically almost a lock for the division right now.
It seems to be a thing this year. Bar the Dolphins Eagles and 49ers, all the big teams have lost a game you’d expect them to win. I defo remember more teams being undefeated at this point in the last few seasons.

RoadTrip

Just saw that the Lions haven't won their division since it wasn't called the NFC North...

I believe he has the highest negative EPA adjustment in the league, which is where you get docked for things like low aDoT, high YAC, and turnover worthy plays.
In my view any not totally shite QB would look better than they do in that offence. But he’s got a role and he’s currently doing it. Very hard to judge if he is the tier of QBs who can elevate an offence when he doesn’t have to.

Andrade

Rebuilding Expert

Calling my shot now. Lions will win not only their division but they will also represent the NFC in the Super Bowl.......

RoadTrip

Interesting. Looks like the league gambling policy has been amended which results in some of those banned earlier in the season being reinstated with effect on Monday.

RoadTrip

Looks like players betting on NFL games could face more severe penalties inc. a potential lifetime ban. But those betting on other sports whilst in the workspace will see reduced penalties.