NFL 2023

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
I just can’t get the decision making, had so many chances to kill the game but kept the Seahawks in the game

kundalini

For 58 mins Drew Lock was utterly useless, barely threw a catchable ball. Last 2 mins, he was incredible.

Jason Kelce takes the ball from the spot the officials put it on, moved it forward half a yard, and hoped no-one would notice.

For lengthy spells in the game, Seattle were hopeless on offense. One good drive when they ran the ball practically the whole time bar a screen pass play, then the astonishing final 2 mins.

whitbyviking

Well that result was an unexpected gift this morning :lol: Mind you, with the way the Eagles have played there won’t be many fearing them in the playoffs. Always rated Drew Lock:wenger:

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Disappointed not to see Drew Lock rapping Jeezy or putting on a clinic on ice skates yet in here. GOAT.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Eagles playcalling is still woeful. Has been all season but they scraped through the easier part of their schedule.

That offense is too talented to be playing as awfully as it is. Probably not a good idea to hire the QB's mate as OC. That blew up in Carson Wentz' face in 2020 too.

Swarm

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
The Eagles' implosion over the last couple of weeks makes the Bills' loss that much more painful :(

DutchSerb

Supports
FC Groningen
Threw a 10 euro free bet in pre-season on Purdy to win MVP just for banter. What a guy. Hope they go all the way, I'm a Giants fan so I would love to see the 49ers batter the Cowboys and Eagles once again. How cool would it be for Mr. Irrelevant to win a Superbowl.

lsd

The Oracle
The Rams are looking a lot like the team that won the Superbowl to me the past couple of weeks.

lsd

The Oracle
The Rams look a dark horse for the NFC championship. Can’t imagine any teams want to play them.

Think Cowboys are seeded to meet them and i would pick the Rams.

They just seem to have picked their form up right now. Stafford is back to his best and they know what it takes to go so the way

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú

They just seem to have picked their form up right now. Stafford is back to his best and they know what it takes to go so the way
I don’t see Cowboys getting them unless the Eagles completely collapse here. Think Eagles will get the Rams and then I have the same thoughts for us vs them that you gave for the cowboys

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
The AFC side of the playoffs are so wide open.

NFC, I think a good chance the 49ers come through that side. But the games leading to that are wide open too.

It’s been a strange year, but the playoffs have the potential to be exciting and close across the slate.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Puca having a rookie season for the ages. Only needs 10-something receptions and 150-something yards to break Waddle’s reception record and Chase’s yardage one. Crazy for a 5th rounder, he was the 20th WR taken in the draft.

Matthew Stafford has supported some crazy fantasy production during his career. Megatron 1,964 yards, Kupp triple crown, now Puca. Would be some cool shit if he goes to Detroit for their first home playoff game in forever, with Goff playing against the team he went to the SB with. Manifesting a Rams @ Lions during WCW here.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Come on Saints, keep this form up for the remainder of the season.
I stayed up to watch it but called it a night when I saw DA go for it in 4th and 5 in the first quarter and Carr was sacked. I was like I refuse to sacrifice any more sleep for that shit.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...

Think Dallas would match up well against the Rams but this game only happens if Dallas wins the division, which Philly still holds the advantage, and the Rams finish 7th seed, they're currently 6th seed. If they do finish 6th that's probably a wild card game in Detroit, which would be quite tasty with Stafford potentially ending the Lions best season in forever.

whitbyviking

Think Dallas would match up well against the Rams but this game only happens if Dallas wins the division, which Philly still holds the advantage, and the Rams finish 7th seed, they're currently 6th seed. If they do finish 6th that's probably a wild card game in Detroit, which would be quite tasty with Stafford potentially ending the Lions best season in forever.
The narrative around Lions vs Rams matchup would be fantastic, but you’d imagine end up tedious as the NFL marketing types do it to death. Would love to see Goff get a win against them.

Swarm

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
That match was definitely more stressful than I had hoped it would be. Could have done without all of those turnovers for a change :houllier:

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Chargers should have won with that final play

The still image does not show BIlls #39 cutting from the left as he followed the flight of the pass and Bills #47 beating his blocker, which combined to close that lane. Bills #33 also followed the pass higher up the field about ten yards from #39. Chargers #82 probably should have pushed straight ahead as may have been able to beat #39 and #47 to the gap, or perhaps forced a collision/missed tackle, or possibly tried to take the sideline as Chargers #64 had the sideline block angle on #47. But to say they should have won is a bit outlandish, these plays work once in a decade or so.