NFL 2023

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Three picks but only down by one score. With the ball and starting the second half. I'll take it. Purdy needs to be better though

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
Three picks but only down by one score. With the ball and starting the second half. I'll take it. Purdy needs to be better though
Agree with that - 3 picks in a half and chances are you are out of it - or at least hanging by a thread.

To be down by a single point is better than we could hope for!

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Best d in the league ballin'
I'll take the niners defense over any other in the league.

I think because we needed a lift and to get some momentum going. Had we been stopped, then it would have undone some of the success we had.
I think the td is enough momentum. I'd rather be even. No difference between being down 1 or 2. Weird Shanahan decision for me

swooshboy

Band of Brothers

I think the td is enough momentum. I'd rather be even. No difference between being down 1 or 2. Weird Shanahan decision for me
Fair point.
I think his play calling has been off today. Feels like sometimes he gets ahead of himself and tries to get too cute.

arnie_ni

Probbaly biased but I do have the stats to back me up but I'd take baltimore.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Fair point.
I think his play calling has been off today. Feels like sometimes he gets ahead of himself and tries to get too cute.
Yeah a few too many cute passes and not enough running for me. Still to be down 4 at the half is good for us. No more turnovers second half and we have a good chance. One more and we are done

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Probbaly biased but I do have the stats to back me up but I'd take baltimore.
The stats are pretty much a wash. We have the better front, you have the better back end. Linebackers are a wash. We're missing an all pro and still matching you guys so I have us slightly ahead.

arnie_ni

The stats are pretty much a wash. We have the better front, you have the better back end. Linebackers are a wash. We're missing an all pro and still matching you guys so I have us slightly ahead.
We'll see by next weekend. We're holding the best offense in football to 10 points at the half with 3 turnovers and then play miami next week.

Edit 4.
Edit 5.

Last edited:

arnie_ni

My friend has SF kicker, ravens d playing lamar and cmc in the semis of our FF league. Currently up 10 points. Squeaky bum time.

Don't think he'll hold.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Okay, I’ll withhold my Purdy MVP objections after that Harlem Globetrotters’ pass to CMC on 4th down…even though it didn’t lead to a conversion.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
You're never winning a game with minus 5 turnovers. We can and will need to step it up to get that superbowl.

arnie_ni

My friend has SF kicker, ravens d playing lamar and cmc in the semis of our FF league. Currently up 10 points. Squeaky bum time.

Don't think he'll hold.
Jeez that got close. Stopped cmc at the 1 yard line up by 4 points.