NFL 2023

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Some family members are at this game. I told them to wave a "Glazers Out" sign. Don't think they took me up on it, unfortunately.

Anyway, hope the Lions can hang on here. Secondary has been garbage most of this game.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Lions top attacking threats are 21, 23 and 24. The future is bright in Motown.

arnie_ni

Would not shock me if the lions beat the 49ers. They're dangerous on offense.

49ers still favourites though

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Man, to think Detroit received a first on top to acquire Jared Goff and his big contract from the Rams. They are now looking to extend him with an even bigger one probably :lol:

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Goff has been fantastic tonight, what’s his QB rating? I’ve no idea where to find these things.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Bravo to the Lions. Hope they beat the shit out of SF.

For a team many had pegged as last in the NFL South before the season & were prognosticated to be 4-13, I think we did okay overall. Proud of my boys.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Bravo to the Lions. Hope they beat the shit out of SF.

For a team many had pegged as last in the NFL South before the season & were prognosticated to be 4-13, I think we did okay overall. Proud of my boys.
Righfully so, a season with Baker at the helm wasn't looking that great early September but I think you have to build around him now and see where he can take you, even if some people are likely not entirely convinced that he's a long-term solution capable of taking you all the way.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
This Mayfield redemption story has been kinda nice to watch this season, even if I wish it was with a different team. Fair play man.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Seeing teams carve up their opponent by attacking the secondary when they are in hurry-up mode always makes me question why they aren't that agressive for most parts of the game. But there clearly is some logic or (game/clock) management involved with those decisions. Or maybe the defense just goes soft coverage as well in those situations which helps, no idea.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Righfully so, a season with Baker at the helm wasn't looking that great early September but I think you have to build around him now and see where he can take you, even if some people are likely not entirely convinced that he's a long-term solution capable of taking you all the way.
Totally want Baker to stay. Another year with Canales will only bring benefits.