NFL Dynasty League

backofthenet

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He's not the messiah... he's a very naughty boy
So I presume we're now pretty much in a holding pattern for the next three weeks hoping that none of our key players picks up a long term injury? Are we still able to trade current players for future draft picks (with the proviso of paying the annual fees up front) or are we fixed until the season starts?

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
So I presume we're now pretty much in a holding pattern for the next three weeks hoping that none of our key players picks up a long term injury? Are we still able to trade current players for future draft picks (with the proviso of paying the annual fees up front) or are we fixed until the season starts?
Yup

Eboue said our teams were frozen until some date later in Aug I think ...

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Trying to add a player off waivers. Cannot do this? Shouldn't it be open during preseason?

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
How the feck have you ended up with one of the better teams when you’ve been on your honeymoon and don’t have a Solomon Kalou what’s going on :lol:

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
Should make it a rule for if not paid by Saturday, first round draft pick is swapped with a low rated player of the same position.

chetan

That press conference was sad... the career of what could have been

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
It was tricky for me to justify trading Johnson away when he's going to have a potential top-5 year. But I'm short at the TE position. I also had Mixon higher for dynasty, plus get a potential future handcuff for him.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
This is where my TE drafting strategy paid off for me not really paying attention to the draft initially.

I peg TJ as a franchise TE in the future.