NFL Dynasty League

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Want to trade up. Folk who want to trade down PM me

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
I wanted Pollard and now I know I’ve remembered why I don’t make pre draft selections.

JJ12

I always did prefer those inorganic potato’s

JJ12

Are we having a mini free agency before season starts?

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Never heard of him but sounds like an interesting dude this Antonio Gandy-Golden. From wikipedia, "Gandy-Golden grew up performing gymnastics and juggling, which he attributed to helping him later in football. He has also been noted for having several other talents, such as his ability to solve a Rubik's Cube in under a minute and achieving a perfect game in bowling. He also draws, paints, and plays guitar as a hobby."

Gotta love guys with size who were super productive in college (albeit from a smaller school).

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Never heard of him but sounds like an interesting dude this Antonio Gandy-Golden. From wikipedia, "Gandy-Golden grew up performing gymnastics and juggling, which he attributed to helping him later in football. He has also been noted for having several other talents, such as his ability to solve a Rubik's Cube in under a minute and achieving a perfect game in bowling. He also draws, paints, and plays guitar as a hobby."

Gotta love guys with size who were super productive in college (albeit from a smaller school).
He has already impressed in camp too apparently. Some analysts were very high on him pre-draft and his has an easy path to WR2 at Washington.

Donovan Peoples-Jones is another one who I expected to do well but he was only drafted in the seventh round or so.

JJ12

He has already impressed in camp too apparently. Some analysts were very high on him pre-draft and his has an easy path to WR2 at Washington.

Donovan Peoples-Jones is another one who I expected to do well but he was only drafted in the seventh round or so.
Isn’t Sims seen as an interesting option at WR2 in Washington

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Isn’t Sims seen as an interesting option at WR2 in Washington
He finished the year on a positive note but I think he was more used as a RB than WR for the majority of it? Could be mistaken though.

Just checked and he was signed as a UDFA, so I see him more as a utility player for them. Washington invested draft stock (low, but still) in AGG and he's the superior athlete imo.