g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

NFL Dynasty League

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
At least 1 does
I do too. Would have picked differently given a choice
This being the case, I think the easiest thing to do would be finish the 5 round draft and then unlocking the locked players and holding another 2 round draft. As well as increasing roster spots from 22 to 24. Everyone cool with that?

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
This being the case, I think the easiest thing to do would be finish the 5 round draft and then unlocking the locked players and holding another 2 round draft. As well as increasing roster spots from 22 to 24. Everyone cool with that?
I am cool.

Would‘ve like to have seen what fell through this round, but I understand that gets messy.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Also, before doing the 2nd draft everyone's rosters should be down to 22 players. Agreed?
Yeah sound but everyone should check that list and make sure they’ve actually dropped the players it lists. 2 of mine are on there without me dropping them. They are still in my squad too - so feck knows what’s happened

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Nah don't increase to 24. That opens a whole can of worms about people then not wanting to drop certain players etc. Just make it a supplemental 2-round draft where you then nominate a player to drop if you choose to pick someone.

chetan

I realized that while drafting but just thought it was meant to be that way. Additional 2 round draft makes most sense IMHO.

chetan

Nah don't increase to 24. That opens a whole can of worms about people then not wanting to drop certain players etc. Just make it a supplemental 2-round draft where you then nominate a player to drop if you choose to pick someone.
Just have 24 man roster and then have a deadline like around 5th Sept to trim down the roster to 22. Given the kind of training camp we are having people will have more idea about the roster by then.

JJ12

Could we just make the locked players available in the last 2 rounds of the current draft?

Man of Leisure

Could we just make the locked players available in the last 2 rounds of the current draft?
Actually this prolly makes most sense. Then once the draft is over, everyone needs to trim their roster down to 22 by a certain date. Once that’s done, free agency can start.

JJ12

Are we restarting the draft today?

Man of Leisure

Cool, let's just give it a few more hours so everyone has a chance to weigh in. If nobody has any issues, I'll restart the draft.

Man of Leisure

Okay, I hit pause until we can figure out what happened here. @Eboue I think when you set it for no draft timer and then change it to having a draft timer, the next person has only one minute to make their pick. It says 1 day elapsed for my pick, but that's not possible.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
Okay, I hit pause until we can figure out what happened here. @Eboue I think when you set it for no draft timer and then change it to having a draft timer, the next person has only one minute to make their pick. It says 1 day elapsed for my pick, but that's not possible.
You can fix it

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
I guess I'll have to manually add Joshua Kelly and drop CJ Uzomah. I'll have to do the same for @JJ12 then. JJ12 who do you want me to add to your roster cos I'm taking Joshua Kelly?
No just revert the draft to your pick. Theres an option in there somewhere. I used it originally when florida fella took mahomes by mistake.

Man of Leisure

Hey @Organic Potatoes since we'll be unlocking those players before your pick in the 4th round, do you mind not making a pre-draft selection? Want to pause the draft after rpitroda goes, so we can do the unlocking thing and not sure if you pre-drafting could screw things up.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Hey @Organic Potatoes since we'll be unlocking those players before your pick in the 4th round, do you mind not making a pre-draft selection? Want to pause the draft after rpitroda goes, so we can do the unlocking thing and not sure if you pre-drafting could screw things up.
Ha, I didn’t try to...sorry. Mims who I already took is stuck in there. I have tried removing him but it didn’t work. MFL disagrees with my iPad sometimes.

edit: okay it finally took. It’s gone.

Last edited:

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Here's me sitting here trying to pick someone and not realising he is locked