NFL Dynasty League

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
When's this draft starting then

JJ12

Have we had anymore interest from others to join in?

JJ12

Not that I know of. Feel free to tag people. But we arent going to play with an odd number. This kind of stuff is why I didnt want to run a league in the first place.
What about playing with 12 if somebody else wants to drop out? Is there any reason why we can't play with 13 or just preference?

JJ12

Anyone know of anybody that would be interested then?

@GloryHunter07 how long would it take for you to prep

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
I'm literally having a wedding and honeymoon during drafting. Just get a list printed or something.

JJ12

Maybe he doesn't know he has 24 hrs time limit or whatever it is

JP77

You would have someone having a bye week every single week. 12 or 14 is what is has to be
If there's issues for the guys drop me out. I can pay on the 9th but I'm struggling quite a bit at the moment in all honesty due to just paying for a big holiday for the family so as much as I want to play it might be more sensible to save 80+ quid. I don't mind dropping out to make it 12 if it means you guys being able to start now as much as that saddens me as it would mean I can't embaress @Eboue yet another season.

Jagga7

If there's issues for the guys drop me out. I can pay on the 9th but I'm struggling quite a bit at the moment in all honesty due to just paying for a big holiday for the family so as much as I want to play it might be more sensible to save 80+ quid. I don't mind dropping out to make it 12 if it means you guys being able to start now as much as that saddens me as it would mean I can't embaress @Eboue yet another season.
I was going to offer to drop out as well as I haven't paid yet. Maybe we can find a 14th player in the coming days But If you really wanted to play I wouldn't mind dropping out instead.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
@Eboue I get emails when someone drafts a player yet if I want to turn off the notifications, it says I don't have access to the league. How do I/you fix this?

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
By joining the league :)
You'll be good to go with either Jagga or JP dropping out soon ;) It's not that I don't wanna play but I have another offline draft going on, an online one coming up and am already in a dynasty league so it would be a bit overkill to have this one as well (that's why the email notifications are rather confusing right now).

JP77

I was going to offer to drop out as well as I haven't paid yet. Maybe we can find a 14th player in the coming days But If you really wanted to play I wouldn't mind dropping out instead.
I'd love to play but could do with saving the money right now with so many bills to pay for and a family to support (felt I'd be better off when I opted in but then my partner booked a holiday without telling me :lol:). I'll drop out if the opportunity is there now without it effecting everybody. I'd have paid had the opportunity not come out as joking aside @Eboue has always been good to me like he was last year when he waited for me to pay and I appreciate him putting the time in to run this. If there's a space to drop out though then I'll take it and hope I can get on board next year if somebody drops out.

JJ12

Already begun! Pick 1 is in...
I did see, good lad.

I think Eboobie needs to cut the league down to 12. Not sure if we will have to start the draft again or whatever.