NFL Dynasty League

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Can’t wait to draft Pitts

Might be this year, who knows

Last edited:

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Can everyone get to 20 so we can draft. Organic you need to respond to me.

JJ12

Get on with it you tato feck

altodevil

flroida man drops one and we can start the draft

JJ12

Can the guys who aren’t as active make sure they do their pre-draft picks. Took ages last year.

JJ12

Me and Nicky Moore just paid up @Eboue

Start this fecking draft

altodevil

For what it's worth - it's only a difference of around 800 points on most trade calculators. 6800 value to 6000 value.

Meanwhile I already have AJ Brown, DJ Moore, McLaurin, Cooks, Diontae Johnson, Jakobi Meyers.

Every trade I've done in this league gets laughed at, and yet I have finished 2nd and 1st in our initial season, funny that. Then again, having read RobinLFC's posts in the actual NFL thread I'm not really surprised that he's formed a half-baked opinion based on little evidence.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
You can't rate a trade unless you know the squads!
Dak and Mahomes cancel each other out in a dynasty trade, so it's basically Hopkins + Cousins for Kirk + 2nd rounder. Even if you're stacked at WR that's awful.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
For what it's worth - it's only a difference of around 800 points on most trade calculators. 6800 value to 6000 value.

Meanwhile I already have AJ Brown, DJ Moore, McLaurin, Cooks, Diontae Johnson, Jakobi Meyers.

Every trade I've done in this league gets laughed at, and yet I have finished 2nd and 1st in our initial season, funny that. Then again, having read RobinLFC's posts in the actual NFL thread I'm not really surprised that he's formed a half-baked opinion based on little evidence.
:lol:

altodevil

Dak and Mahomes cancel each other out in a dynasty trade, so it's basically Hopkins + Cousins for Kirk + 2nd rounder. Even if you're stacked at WR that's awful.
Nah - Dak has fecked his leg and is projected around 80 less points than Mahomes this year. Mahomes is younger and in a better system too.

The drop from Hopkins to my third receiver is around 30 points. My third receiver is also way younger and not a Covidiot.

But yeah, totally lopsided for Eboue.

I also get another pick. If I had terrible receivers, and the points drop off was bigger than say 60 or so. Yes it would be a poor trade.

altodevil

Also - my comment was tongue in cheek - Robin is one of the better NFL posters.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Nah - Dak has fecked his leg and is projected around 80 less points than Mahomes this year. Mahomes is younger and in a better system too.

The drop from Hopkins to my third receiver is around 30 points. My third receiver is also way younger and not a Covidiot.

But yeah, totally lopsided for Eboue.

I also get another pick. If I had terrible receivers, and the points drop off was bigger than say 60 or so. Yes it would be a poor trade.
I didn't say it was a poor one for you, just that I thought Eboue won that trade. But maybe I was too soon to comment, if Eboue already has Murray he'd been better off going for a workhorse RB or elite WR instead of a second QB (or are you playing Superflex / 2QB?) imo. But I indeed don't know the squads so I'll be back to minding my own business.

Imo Dak will outscore Mahomes this season and Diontae Johnson will outscore DJ Moore too but we'll see how it goes :wenger:

JJ12

You both lost the trade you fecking losers.

Start the draft!!

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Dak is an elite (fantasy) QB though. Very minor downgrade on Mahomes if at all.
Is also a fair point. But also important in dynasty is about the actual state of the franchise and wider roster situation longer term. I do agree Eboue probably had the better end of the stick, but is not completely without risk. Mahomes over Murray isn’t a huge difference so yes Eboue hasn’t lost much there. Gaining Dak equally though doesn’t mean much. Hopkins is the big win but there is some uncertainty longer term for him as he is an anti -vaccine plum.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
I didn't say it was a poor one for you, just that I thought Eboue won that trade. But maybe I was too soon to comment, if Eboue already has Murray he'd been better off going for a workhorse RB or elite WR instead of a second QB (or are you playing Superflex / 2QB?) imo. But I indeed don't know the squads so I'll be back to minding my own business.

Imo Dak will outscore Mahomes this season and Diontae Johnson will outscore DJ Moore too but we'll see how it goes :wenger:
It's just 1 QB. I have Henry, Taylor and Swift at RB.

Beckham, Woods, Claypool at receiver so I upgraded my weakest spot.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me

:lol: u mad