NFL Dynasty League

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Anyone interested in Pitts PM me a trade

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
It's just 1 QB. I have Henry, Taylor and Swift at RB.

Beckham, Woods, Claypool at receiver so I upgraded my weakest spot.
But you already had Kyler? > Dak imo with the added rushing numbers.

Nice team though.

JJ12

Wasn’t that hard was it lads?

Now hurry the feck up.

JJ12

Who were you thinking might get past 3, if you don’t mind me asking? Etienne?
Yeah

I knew Harris was first. I thought Pitts may have gone with Florida Man then just hoping Chase went 3rd.

I’d had a few pre draft offers for my pick but I’m starving for RB talent.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Yeah

I knew Harris was first. I thought Pitts may have gone with Florida Man then just hoping Chase went 3rd.

It’s funny because I was toying with the idea of a wildcard (Charlie from It’s Always Sunny voice) pick and taking Pitts even if I was higher up in the order. But I restrained myself and went with a more ‘consensus‘ pick.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
Yeah

I really wanted Pitts too, but I was more desperate for RB. Also, unless this dynasty goes for like 5 more seasons, this is likely going to be a charity project for me. You're welcome, caf.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
It’s funny because I was toying with the idea of a wildcard (Charlie from It’s Always Sunny voice) pick and taking Pitts even if I was higher up in the order. But I restrained myself and went with a more ‘consensus‘ pick.

This was the first round of my own Dynasty draft back in May. One of the guys had the 1.3, 1.4 and 1.6 pick. Reckon he's gonna be stacked in a few years if they can make it in the league.

The Pitts hype is getting way out of control though, even in redraft leagues. He's not gonna walk into 150 targets just because Julio is gone imo.

Jagga7

This was the first round of my own Dynasty draft back in May. One of the guys had the 1.3, 1.4 and 1.6 pick. Reckon he's gonna be stacked in a few years if they can make it in the league.

The Pitts hype is getting way out of control though, even in redraft leagues. He's not gonna walk into 150 targets just because Julio is gone imo.
By the nature of the position he's going to be a stud. Will easily be a TE1.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
@Eboue @altodevil what is the plan for the future of this fantasy league. I want to make some trade decisions based on that.
Plan is to continue as we are. Any changes will be discussed beforehand with the whole group and won't necceaarily take effect immediately. Would like to up the buy in to $100 at some point in the future

chetan

Plan is to continue as we are. Any changes will be discussed beforehand with the whole group and won't necceaarily take effect immediately. Would like to up the buy in to $100 at some point in the future
Sounds good.