NFL Dynasty League

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
Do people have a problem with my TE choices? This draft line up is weak as feck. I have a decently reliable QB situation. I'm pretty happy with my WR selection, especially with the teams they're on. No more reliable RBs to pick after my first round. I also need TEs who can actually be available in a game.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
And now Gainwell has gone too, bastards

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Do people have a problem with my TE choices? This draft line up is weak as feck. I have a decently reliable QB situation. I'm pretty happy with my WR selection, especially with the teams they're on. No more reliable RBs to pick after my first round. I also need TEs who can actually be available in a game.
I think they were just thinking some auto-draft thing picked someone you wouldn’t want with high-value rookies still on the board. It had happened just before your picks.

At least that’s what I was thinking at the time.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
I don’t mind his Tre’quan Smith pick. Should get targets with MT out.

Florida Man

I think they were just thinking some auto-draft thing picked someone you wouldn’t want with high-value rookies still on the board. It had happened just before your picks.

At least that’s what I was thinking at the time.
I gotcha. I admittedly am pretty out of the loop on good rookies as I barely watched college football and NFL last year. I’m sure some of yall have noticed my lack of activity in the league but I’m aiming to be more available this year. Last year was just hectic.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Don't think folk should drop players during the draft

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Not that it matters - Peterson drop - it's just a general that might be good. To avoid draft pool changing mid-draft.

Florida Man

Your team is actually looking decent tbf

Although I’m not quite sure I understand the Dillon drop
I did some research on him and he doesn't seem to be in favor with the coaching staff so I don't expect him to earn me any points. I needed to clear space for players who would actually play or will be potential starters in the coming years.

chetan

Fecking this MFL website, I can’t ever find anything. How the feck do I see recent roster moves
The menus are so fecking illogical
Seriously the website is annoying as hell. Seems straight out of the 90s. I couldn't make my recent draft pick through the draft page. Had to go to my profile and then "make a draft pick"