NFL Dynasty League

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Supposedly that Steelers TE is the real deal, so good trade for you!

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Supposedly that Steelers TE is the real deal, so good trade for you!
He better be; need him come good in a couple years to make all this payoff.

I'm ecstatic about the draft, but it was still difficult giving Hockenson and I needed more insurance there.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
He was a beast at Penn St. I was torn between him and Cole Kmet. Every ranking site has Kmet higher, but the thing I like about Freiermuth was his production in college.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Intrigued to see who Jagga is gagging for

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Random question, but how was the draft order determined? Record in the previous year? Rather than actually finishing position post play offs?

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Random question, but how was the draft order determined? Record in the previous year? Rather than actually finishing position post play offs?
I think it was based on total points (whole squad) scored to deter tanking

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Potential points if I recall. That’s how I ended up third; not that I was miffed for not getting second in the end because as some know from the NFL threads I’m a huge Ja’Marr Chase fan.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Another question - when is free agency opening after the draft? And will our 100 budget commence immediately or will we be able to make some “free” free agent acquisitions first? Thanks.

altodevil

Another question - when is free agency opening after the draft? And will our 100 budget commence immediately or will we be able to make some “free” free agent acquisitions first? Thanks.
Not free - there is a separate budget for off-season/pre-season.

Can someone direct me to a good long-term host for the doc? Or I could host it temporarily again and everyone can download it.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Nice job on drafting the league charter @altodevil

Can someone remind me if there's a way of scouting players on the site? Basically a way to tag players to keep an eye on for free agency?

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Looking back at the draft, I think @backofthenet had a good one. Each of those UNC RBs have a chance to be good and he got one of them, and how loaded was that LSU WR group a couple years ago?

Also, y’all were right about Nicky’s team not looking that bad compared to where they were drafting. I might have not been so keen to help them at WR if I knew that was their main weakness.

altodevil

Yes - and it will keep getting better now we have a charter to refer to. it's on discord btw

chetan

Looking back at the draft, I think @backofthenet had a good one. Each of those UNC RBs have a chance to be good and he got one of them, and how loaded was that LSU WR group a couple years ago?

Also, y’all were right about Nicky’s team not looking that bad compared to where they were drafting. I might have not been so keen to help them at WR if I knew that was their main weakness.
@backofthenet nailed the draft, great combination of RB, QB, and WR

Jagga7

If we do move to a super flex league ,we need a complete re draft. The value of QBs goes up exponentially.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
We will see. I've thought that I had decent drafts before...
Yeah, I thought I had pulled a coup getting Reagor and Mims in the same draft. That obviously didn’t pan out, though with better luck with injuries and QB play there’s still something there for them.