6 - Eboue 187.3
7 - Alto 183.8
8 - Chetan 157.8
9 - backofthenet 157.7
10 - Chetan 174.2
11 - Eboue 166.3
12 - Rediceland 158.7
13 - Nicky Moore 157.3

Each week is worth $10. I can send via PayPal (less any fees that might accrue) or reduce it off league fees for next year. Let me know
i have my best week when it doesn’t mean anything

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Not sure why some didn't set their lineups when $10 was on offer

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I wasn’t even paying attention; I thought I would get knocked back to 1.04 with expansion as proposed by @Eboue, but they would be picking at the end of the first.

That makes me feel better about that one, but it fecks me trading what I thought was a late 1st for two early-mid 2nds. I’d have never made that trade if I knew we were expanding.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
I wasn’t even paying attention; I thought I would get knocked back to 1.04 with expansion as proposed by @Eboue, but they would be picking at the end of the first.

That makes me feel better about that one, but it fecks me trading what I thought was a late 1st for two early-mid 2nds. I’d have never made that trade if I knew we were expanding.
I get what you are saying but they have to slot in somewhere.

backofthenet

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He's not the messiah... he's a very naughty boy
Someone's taking the piss with my roster now. I'm glad the regular season is pretty much over for me. 4 RB's on IR, plus another one on Covid and one questionable. All three of my QB's questionable. 1 of my TE's on IR and the other two questionable. The only healthy part of my roster is my WR's and most of them are pretty shit. Ridiculous

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Hopkins now out for the year. The amount of season ending injuries I've had is obscene.

Henry
Edwards
Woods
Hopkins

Odell has covid too so that's nice
And you could still win it all

JJ12

Does best record get a money reward?

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
No chance. I'm starting nico Collins and devonta smith
Washington gonna have to field Ron Rivera at CB because of all their Covid cases. The Slim Reaper is gonna feast :drool:

JJ12

What a time for Dalvin to get COVID - how dare he

Eboue

@RobinLFC

I made it to the final but a series of unfortunate events has left me without Lenny, Ronald Jones and Taysom Hill.

My QB options are:

Huntley, Wentz, Newton

My RB options are:

Howard, Burkhead, Duke

The rest of my starters are:

Mixon, Kupp, Deebo, Schultz

And most likely DJ Moore though I do have Gabriel Davis on the bench. I'm leaning toward Huntley and Howard but I'm open to a "safer" option like Wentz.

Here's the other team:

Cousins
Chubb
Penny
Thielen
Van
Goedert
Reynolds

He's got Tyreek and Swift out with injuries.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
@RobinLFC

I made it to the final but a series of unfortunate events has left me without Lenny, Ronald Jones and Taysom Hill.

My QB options are:

Huntley, Wentz, Newton

My RB options are:

Howard, Burkhead, Duke

The rest of my starters are:

Mixon, Kupp, Deebo, Schultz

And most likely DJ Moore though I do have Gabriel Davis on the bench. I'm leaning toward Huntley and Howard but I'm open to a "safer" option like Wentz.

Here's the other team:

Cousins
Chubb
Penny
Thielen
Van
Goedert
Reynolds

He's got Tyreek and Swift out with injuries.
Think Swift might play? Albeit in a limited capacity, he's been practicing for two days straight this week (which sucks because I've picked up St. Brown in one league).

I'd go Huntley if you are the underdog but Wentz if you just need some solid safe points from your QB and can beat him elsewhere on your roster. Off to ga great start with Deebo so there's that. Howard is fine at RB, still got 15 carries when all 4 of their backfield were healthy last weekend, and I think (need to double check) the Giants allow a lot of points to opposing RBs. Sucks for Duke that Gaskin is back, that's a very risky play (and so is Burkhead). Justin Jackson or Alexander Mattison not available I guess? Might even play Joshua Kelley in front of Burkhead (stay away from Houston) and Duke (Saints run D is amazing).

Good luck!

Eboue

Think Swift might play? Albeit in a limited capacity, he's been practicing for two days straight this week (which sucks because I've picked up St. Brown in one league).

I'd go Huntley if you are the underdog but Wentz if you just need some solid safe points from your QB and can beat him elsewhere on your roster. Off to ga great start with Deebo so there's that. Howard is fine at RB, still got 15 carries when all 4 of their backfield were healthy last weekend, and I think (need to double check) the Giants allow a lot of points to opposing RBs. Sucks for Duke that Gaskin is back, that's a very risky play (and so is Burkhead). Justin Jackson or Alexander Mattison not available I guess? Might even play Joshua Kelley in front of Burkhead (stay away from Houston) and Duke (Saints run D is amazing).

Good luck!
Jackson and Mattison both gone. The thing is that Wentz plays on Saturday. I'm projected to win with 59% equity per ESPN. problem is that if lamar plays on sunday and ive already let wentz's game happen with him on the bench ill be stuck with cam