NFL Dynasty League

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Most likely what I'll end up doing. Started Jeff Wilson over Swift last minute cos I liked his matchup and was worried about Swift's availability.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
I would have won if I started my fecking bench jesus christ - feck fantasy im done

Man of Leisure

Hey guys, I was nominated to let everyone know that the entry fee will be $100 starting next year. So for you skint feckers, better start saving.

@Eboue will let everyone know how much they owe.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
everyone has paid $50 for 2022. back of the net, jagga, organic potatoes (op has also paid even farther ahead) have also paid ahead for 2023 at $50. im applying those fees to 2022 at the $100 price. now we need to pay ahead for 2023 as the 2022 season is approaching.

so to participate next year (with our always pay 1 season ahead rule), the below is owed by each owner

rediceland $150
rpitroda $150
jj12 $150
altodevil $150
backofthenet $100
man of leisure $150
nicky moore $150
organic potatoes $0
chetan $150
jagga $100

this is not due any time soon. the deadline in a normal year is may 31st but since this is an expansion year lets say march 1st to give us time to conduct the expansion draft.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
I don’t like that the price has gone up just as my team has become shit. Coincidentally when Eboue and Alto have good rosters?! I sense a scandal!!!

altodevil

Damien Harris scored 28 for you. Your bench is better than most rosters.
Not for much longer - I am going to be picked clean during the expansion - whereas teams with no depth but great starters will be fine.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
So are we moving to Sleeper or something like that? Seems as good of a time as ever if we’re making other changes.

I‘ve grown to hate MFL and it’s quaint interface less, but Sleeper seems to be really popular. I‘ve heard you can customize MFL with CSS so the web version is prettier, but Sleeper is leagues ahead on mobile and is upgrading the base web version constantly.

altodevil

So are we moving to Sleeper or something like that? Seems as good of a time as ever if we’re making other changes.

I‘ve grown to hate MFL and it’s quaint interface less, but Sleeper seems to be really popular. I‘ve heard you can customize MFL with CSS so the web version is prettier, but Sleeper is leagues ahead on mobile and is upgrading the base web version constantly.
We are looking at fleaflicker over sleeper. Both have solid apps, but fleaflicker a better desktop interface too.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
We are looking at fleaflicker over sleeper. Both have solid apps, but fleaflicker a better desktop interface too.
FF seems to be a good middle ground between the two. Sleeper had a lot of catching up to do on desktop but I thought it was updating it after some investment.

Man of Leisure

In the championship game in one of my other leagues, who do you guys like? Huntley is also available as a free agent in case he gets the nod.

chetan

Congrats to Chetan, you'll have it won by halftime
It's going to be cold, run the ball kind of game from both sides. There is still chance for you. But I expect Arod to get whatever I need to win.