NFL Dynasty League

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
what about mr irrelevant junior? He started on the title winning team.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
I wouldn't mind a redraft just to make the league is a bit more competitive. Some of the teams in our league are complete garbage!
Do you mean a one-time redraft or convert our dynasty league into a redraft league? If it's the former, that kinda defeats the purpose of having a dynasty league in the first place. While I'm not opposed to turning this into a redraft league, this is the only dynasty league I'm in, so I wouldn't mind if it stays that way.

Jagga7

Do you mean a one-time redraft or convert our dynasty league into a redraft league? If it's the former, that kinda defeats the purpose of having a dynasty league in the first place. While I'm not opposed to turning this into a redraft league, this is the only dynasty league I'm in, so I wouldn't mind if it stays that way.
I mean just do a re draft once so that teams can be a bit more even and then we keep it as a dynasty. It's just a suggestion, I'm not sure how others feel about it.

altodevil

The only drafts in this league going forward are: yearly rookie/FA drafts, and possible expansion drafts. No other drafts will occur. If we transition to super flex there would be a 2/3 season warning and no redraft.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Yup let’s get it on

I don’t think we can do a redraft to be honest.

But there were some good rule changes being discussed at end of the season that we should look to bring in

altodevil

There's a manifesto being produced which should be a go-to for all rules and disputes etc. It should help keep the league stable going forward. It's nearly done. There is no rush but keen to crack it out soon.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
There's a manifesto being produced which should be a go-to for all rules and disputes etc. It should help keep the league stable going forward. It's nearly done. There is no rush but keen to crack it out soon.
@altodevil

chetan

What is the plan for the draft guys. I am not checking the CAF regularly. Did I miss anything.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
@Eboue @altodevil

Plenty of time for you delinquents to sort it out but is there any rough date for the draft?

altodevil

Probably asap once he posts the final draft. I've done the meat of it.