NFL Thread 2013-14

De Selby

Scottish
Supports
Guangzhou Pharmaceutical F.C.
Well, Dobson's injured and Thompkins looked like he took a knock against the Texans, so that leaves the Pats with very little at receiver.

They probably just wanted someone who has some semblance of knowledge of the offense. He'll be cut again after the Browns game would be my prediction.

I'd like to see a little more of Josh Boyce this weekend.

Mighty Boosh

So the QB class of 2014 isn't looking as great as it was at one stage, 2015 should be pretty special though.

How would people rank this years QB's? For me its looking like this

Bridgewater
Carr
Hundley (if he declares)
McCarron
Manziel

Andrew~

Seattle @ Niners. Another big game. Two very tough defenses going at it. My opinion, the difference at the quarterback position will be the difference: can Russell Wilson keep his form up, or can Kaepernick return back to last year's performance levels with a healthier receiving corps?

Not sure who's going to win, but feel like it might be a close game.

kikks

No NCAA thread, so: anyone watching Auburn vs Mizzou? It's 45-42 now, 3rd quarter just ended. None of the defenses can stop anything. The last TD drive took like 20 seconds. From three run plays! Auburn has rushed for 494 yards.

kikks

But SEC D's are the best in the world, don'tcherknow. If this was a Big10 game the defenses would be slaughtered by the experts.

kikks

Ohio choked. They were moving the ball well in the second and third quarter, but were stopped in the first and fourth. Wouldn't say frauds though. MSU have a damn good D.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
There's a funny article titled The Ten Dumbest Fan Bases in America which features three NFL teams (Dallas, Oakland, Pittsburgh) and the rest are colleges/universities. The actual site, outkickthecoverage.com, is horrible at loading rate on the PC, and freezes up often. If you can get it to work do look it up. I was attempting to place a small segment for each school/team but when I got to #6, the website locked my PC up and I lost all my data I had compiled (had to close out my browser).

The list compiled by Clay Travis goes:
10 Tennessee
9 Dallas Cowboys
8 West Virginia
7 Oakland Raiders
6 Pittsburgh Steelers
5 Notre Dame
4 Arkansas
3 Ohio State
2 Kentucky
1 Alabama

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
Thompkins inactive, that's why collie is back. Poor bastard will be cut again by next week.

gormless

CJ2K is apparently gonna get cut at end of the year according to reports. If true, I think every team not called Minnesota would love him. His "mediocre" seasons have been about 1200 years regularly with a non existent offense.

iSparky

The Philly game is nuts? Gotta check this out.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
Hahahah this snow is amazing. Why are Detorit wearing white in this weather FFS.

iSparky

Tuck rule, remember the good old tuck rule fellas! Love a snow game.

20solskjaer

Just turned on RedZone, the vikings @ ravens, dolphins @ steelers and chiefs @ redskins are snow games too, not quite as bad as philly though

JP77

Awesome, love it like this. A few other games quite similar too. I've got our game against Miami on the computer and this one on the tele.

Andrew~

These games are incredible. Andrew Luck looks very much an inexperienced 2nd year QB without Reggie Wayne there.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Hope Peterson is ok.

That snow is ridiculous. Imagine the SB being played in similar conditions!

iSparky

We are the definition of pure shite today.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
NFL clubs will sell anything. Just heard on NFL Game Center, "Bengals are first-and-goal inside the Toyota Tundra Redzone." Cringeworthy.

Pats bangwagonners, the Browns, seriously?

Thoroughly enjoying the Deadskins getting annihilated again. Hoping the Lions can hold on against the Fagles.

iSparky

Ha, unless there is some miracle revival here we are going down to the browns. At home. Sickening.