NFL Thread 2019

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Meh he clearly pushes him in the chest to get seperation. I wouldn’t mind an OPI there, but there’s not enough to overturn it either.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Is there something I’m missing between Rudolph & Cousins? This FOX dude is really interested if the pass was designed for him or not?!

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
To be fair, it's almost impossible to defend those 'jump balls' to a TE that has 6 inches on you. Perfect pass too. But it's a poor look when the corner back doesn't even turn around!

Hephaestus

Ifedi isn't satisfied with ruining Seahawks offensive drives, he's moved onto screwing up our special teams plays as well.

Sylar

Watch the Niners and Packers shit the bed next week, laying the grand carpet down for the Ravens
I can actually see that
Altho still expect niners to win. Think saints losing kinda took away Packers chance of a home championship game

lsd

The Oracle
After 3 classics you just know the Eagles will bore us stupid

BIGbadBOO4

Eagles usual bitches for the Seahawks. Wilson just taking over and Eagles cant move the ball against such a poor defence.

Hephaestus

Clear offside missed. Think Wilson thought it was a free play there. At least we didn't screw up the field goal.