NFL Thread 2019

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Watch the Niners and Packers shit the bed next week, laying the grand carpet down for the Ravens
I can't see 49ers losing but regardless, I don't think the Ravens need any easy runs.

Titans/Henry will be tough but Ravens are no slouch in defence (and got a half decent running threat themselves). Plus, they've got Jackson :)

Hephaestus

1st and 20 and the Seahawks decide this is a perfect running opportunity. Sounds about right.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
I can't see 49ers losing but regardless, I don't think the Ravens need any easy runs.

Titans/Henry will be tough but Ravens are no slouch in defence (and got a half decent running threat themselves). Plus, they've got Jackson :)
I'm just pissed off the Saints, for lack of a better word, bottled it, after talking all this shit.

Hephaestus

I'd really like it if the Seahawks could stop a backup QB for once. Let Rudolph look competent, lost to Bridgewater, Matt Schaub threw for 460 yards FFS and now we're letting Josh McCown march down the field.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Should I be glad I've missed the first half? Sounds like a match between 2 teams with shite offense and an alright defense.

BIGbadBOO4

Refs call a late hit on Wilson which wouldn't cause any injuries but totally ignore a dirty helmet hit on the back of a QB. I thought the nfl had better refs but looks like they dont.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Everyone kept asking at what point does an injury become one too many for the Eagles and that's the answer . Anyone but the QB :(

Sandyman

There must be some serious voodoo shit going on with Wentz. 3rd time in a row!

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
This one hurts bad , should have beaten this Seahawks team. Disappointing that Mccown didn't take a single endzone shot , just far too safe

Sylar

Seahawks coming to Green Bay
That championship game still hurts