NFL Thread 2019

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
This should be a great game. Great defense supposedly beats great offense (Giants stopping Pats' unbeaten season, Seahawks destroying Denver) but I'm just expecting Mahomes to do something extraordinary & beat whatever is in front of him.

I think the key will be if KC stop the run & force Jimmy G to beat them, then can he handle that pressure? Both excellent teams with 2 of the best coaches in the game right now. The game is so close to call, but I'll pick KC to win 31-27.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Who's the 4 and who's the 0? Either way, I'd say you're looking pretty good. 14-0, 14-10, 24-10, 24-20 all decent shouts.
4-4 & 0-0 upon further inspection...maybe not as great as I thought. But 14-14, 24-14, 34-24 are all there for the 2nd half. Or 2nd quarter, at the rate KC scores.

I agree with nominating @Eboue .

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Bookies have Chiefs as favourites with a 1.5 spread which is basically as close to even as you can get.

Not booked any time off work tomorrow and already flagging.

Going to be hard work to make it through this one

mav_9me

Bookies have Chiefs as favourites with a 1.5 spread which is basically as close to even as you can get.
Surprised by that. Niners defense/running game is so much better than Chiefs defense /running game compared to how much better Chiefs offense is than Niners offense.

I'm rooting for Pat Mahomes but don't mind the Niners either. Should be a good game.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
So difficult to predict anything, but gonna stick to my original pick for tonight (and stick some money on them to make it even more interesting).

Niners 34 Chiefs 28

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Rookie mistake that mate, Super Bowl Monday is always my first day of annual leave every year!
I'm the same. Although got a decent Flexi system so might pop in for a bit in the afternoon

Am flagging though.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Needs to hurry up and start. Once it starts I know I’ll be able to stay awake whilst the game remains close.
Hope that's the case. Would be an anti-climax if a team is up by 20+ by HT. And it could be either team imo, really. So hard to predict.

Sylar

Got my wings, drinks, donuts and extras
Can't wait

Hoping for a great close game. A shootout would be great

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
No real underdog, but you could root for Andy Reid to finally win one.

He’s a good coach, and good guy (so far as I know) who’s been through a lot.
Yeah even though the Chiefs are divisional rivals, I have a lot of respect for Reid and I cannot dislike Mahomes.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
They love drawing dicks when they breakdown plays on TV..

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Why is Miami such a popular pick for the SB venue? 6th time in 31 years already, and it's not even a nice stadium imo.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
No 'chips' or wings for me. Got this bad boy lined up for the kick off.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Disgrace that Rodgers wasn't selected. Embarrassing really.