NFL Thread 2019

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Well, the video makes a lot more sense now with the news that the Raiders voided $29.125 million in guarantees. He’s simply trying to get released now. Wonder who takes a punt on him next?

mav_9me

I would 100% stay away from him. Crazy guy. Could very well be CTE stuff.

freeurmind

weak willed
How can the Raiders bench him? MNF is must see TV now when usually most people couldn't give a feck about Broncos-Raiders.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Well, the video makes a lot more sense now with the news that the Raiders voided $29.125 million in guarantees. He’s simply trying to get released now. Wonder who takes a punt on him next?
I've a couple of Steelers fan friends who were absolutely elated when they got rid of him, which is saying something given the stats he's put up over the past 5 years.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Fecking hell :lol: They’re absolutely garbage now even more.

I wonder if that’s the end of his career.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Fecking hell :lol: They’re absolutely garbage now even more.

I wonder if that’s the end of his career.
Can’t see any teams/owners put up with his antics. He’ll only have himself to blame. His behaviour has been appalling.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Can’t see any teams/owners put up with his antics. He’ll only have himself to blame. His behaviour has been appalling.
Many will given what he can do on the field. He wont get any big money though and there will be loads of clauses that penalize him for the slightest of infractions.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Many will given what he can do on the field. He wont get any big money though and there will be loads of clauses that penalize him for the slightest of infractions.
Would be fun to see him on the Browns roster.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
This is the first year I'll be following the NFL for the whole season. I watched all the games in the post season last year and I'm choosing Kansas City Chiefs to be my team I support because they were by far the most exiting team I watched. Bit of a gloryhunter's excuse given that they are one of the favourites but I have no affiliation to any of the other teams.

Affirmation

This is crazy, Antonio Brown has really messed up something that could of been great with the Oakland Raiders. He had a Head Coach in Jon Gruden who pretty much backed him all the way despite his foolish actions and antics which have once again cost him a great opportunity that's for sure.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
I don’t think I could bring myself to rooting for this guy if he was on our team I must say...

Honestly hope he won’t sign for us.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
This is the first year I'll be following the NFL for the whole season. I watched all the games in the post season last year and I'm choosing Kansas City Chiefs to be my team I support because they were by far the most exiting team I watched. Bit of a gloryhunter's excuse given that they are one of the favourites but I have no affiliation to any of the other teams.
As long as you stick with them through thick and thin.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
they didnt want to get rid of him though. he asked for a trade, they wanted to keep him.
I’m not convinced that’s true, I’m sure they would have wanted him to stay and try and fix the issues but at the same time I’m also sure that they were happy to get rid as it became apparent differences were irreconcilable.

Hephaestus

they didnt want to get rid of him though. he asked for a trade, they wanted to keep him.
They clearly didn't want to keep him, otherwise they'd have held out for more. Hed no-showed practice, tweeted they should trade him and got into a fight with Roethlisberger, they had to get rid.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
They clearly didn't want to keep him, otherwise they'd have held out for more. Hed no-showed practice, tweeted they should trade him and got into a fight with Roethlisberger, they had to get rid.
They had to get rid of him because he engineered the situation to that end. But they weren't sitting there on week 14 saying "we can't go into next season with this guy".

Hephaestus

They had to get rid of him because he engineered the situation to that end. But they weren't sitting there on week 14 saying "we can't go into next season with this guy".
No but they were prepared for it after he stopped turning up for practice and they benched him for the crucial week 17 game.

Andrew~

Interesting. There are always two sides to a story and I think loads of NFL coaches will at least want to speak to him first before making a definitive judgments.