NFL Thread 2019

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
I think it was all on purpose to get cut. He probably knew the Pats were waiting in the wings. He released a celebration video after they cut him on youtube. He never wanted to play for the Raiders he wanted to play for a contender.
Exactly what I was thinking when I saw that video and heard the Pats news. They were in cahoots, and probably for a while.

edcunited1878

Steelers, Raiders, Patriots all in the same calendar year. This is fecking hilarious. His agent, notoriously ape shit, has been extremely quiet and PC in all of this.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
There's no way that the Steelers would trade to the Patriots, so I feel that this was a huge long game that AB, BB and his agent have been playing - with poor Gruden and the Raiders stuck in the middle.

Knock on wood if you're with me.

freeurmind

weak willed
There's no way that the Steelers would trade to the Patriots, so I feel that this was a huge long game that AB, BB and his agent have been playing - with poor Gruden and the Raiders stuck in the middle.

Knock on wood if you're with me.
*knocs on wood*. I'm done with the NFL, feck this. People talk about the Yankees being evil but they never even think of doing moves like these.

drdoityourself

God I hate the Patriots. Feels like he was definately contacted, at the very latest after the Mayock incident. So when it looked like he'd still be on the team he tried everything to get out.

This is the most even and exciting sport in the world, except for this one team that will stop at nothing to gain advantage.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
God I hate the Patriots. Feels like he was definately contacted, at the very latest after the Mayock incident. So when it looked like he'd still be on the team he tried everything to get out.

This is the most even and exciting sport in the world, except for this one team that will stop at nothing to gain advantage.
Yeah, imagine if this was the premier league, James Maddison started complaining about the regulation jock straps chafing his junk too much, called Brendan Rodgers an ogre and got his contract voided to sign with United as a free agent.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Melvin Gordon expected to report between Week 6 and Week 8.

Adrian Peterson inactive today.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Yeah, imagine if this was the premier league, James Maddison started complaining about the regulation jock straps chafing his junk too much, called Brendan Rodgers an ogre and got his contract voided to sign with United as a free agent.
Threaten to punch out Rodgers new chompers and called him an orange.

Hephaestus

AB's liked a tweet hoping that Mike Mayock gets raped. So I'm not sure I buy the idea that he was just acting crazy to get released so he could sign with the Patriots, he's just crazy.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
AB's liked a tweet hoping that Mike Mayock gets raped. So I'm not sure I buy the idea that he was just acting crazy to get released so he could sign with the Patriots, he's just crazy.
I don't buy it either. In what world is turning down $30M for $10 guaranteed a boss move?

Unless he thinks he can get the $30M back, but that's surely a long shot

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Just catching up on Hard Knocks, watching ep 4 and it's funny knowing AB has fecked off. Gruden is giving his usual "knock on wood" bullshit and having players finish his sentences like school children and AB is just sat at the back of the room with a look on his face like "who the actual feck is this idiot" :lol: