NFL Thread 2019

ArseHat

Cousins is not the guy to lead a team to a Super Bowl. Unforgivable throw. Thought he would be better than he has shown so far as a Viking.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Can’t wait to hear what Jalen Ramsey made of that decision

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
I needed 6 points in the Cards Ravens game for £250

They took 3 knees on the goal line :lol:

ArseHat

Vikings cost themselves the game. Started off slow, but looked the better team over the course of the game. Shot themselves in the foot too many times with turnovers and stupid penalties.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
You could have said this 2 seasons ago. I'm not watching Eli play QB this season, it nearly destroyed my soul last season.
Giants aren’t making the playoffs with Eli, so I don’t see why they should waste this season playing him. The backup supposedly did well in the preseason. Let the backup come in & give him 14 games to see what he can do.

freeurmind

weak willed
Giants aren’t making the playoffs with Eli, so I don’t see why they should waste this season playing him. The backup supposedly did well in the preseason. Let the backup come in & give him 14 games to see what he can do.
They should have cut Eli if they knew they were drafting a QB in the first round. Instead they traded OBJ who they had just given an extension to and got Golden Tate as a replacement. I'll be stunned if the Giants win 5 games. They should tank for higher picks

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
They should have cut Eli if they knew they were drafting a QB in the first round. Instead they traded OBJ who they had just given an extension to and got Golden Tate as a replacement. I'll be stunned if the Giants win 5 games. They should tank for higher picks
That’s probably why they’re starting Eli.

freeurmind

weak willed
That’s probably why they’re starting Eli.
Well Jones would lose as many games and at least we'd get to see now whether or not he's good enough. Gettleman will probably get next year's draft and then be fired after the team have another disastrous season. Shurmur might go after this year, he's something like 15-35 in the NFL as a head coach. So hopefully by 2021 someone competent will be brought in and the real rebuild can start.

Sylar

Mahomes with a great throw (well two but one was called back for a penalty)

Phil

Actually liked the offensive playcalling for once, just need to cut the stupid penalties and fumbles.
I'm with you. Worked around the Oline issues by throwing quick and fast. Carson 3 fumbles in 2 weeks is a worry, so glad Penny got his TD.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
That’s a fumble ffs. Why the feck did they blow that dead.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
I'm with you. Worked around the Oline issues by throwing quick and fast. Carson 3 fumbles in 2 weeks is a worry, so glad Penny got his TD.
I think the second one was given to Rodgers as a fumble instead of Carson but yeah, weird to see him fumble in consecutive games.

Sylar

Mahomes is fun to watch. But some of the catches have been great too.

Its quite something when Tony Romo struggles to call the play before it happens.