NFL Thread 2019

Charlie Foley

Did the lady on NBC just describe the Eagles' injuries as a "mass shooting" or did I mishear?

Edit: Apparently she said "it's a M*A*S*H Unit" :lol:

Last edited:

freeurmind

weak willed
Someone tell Matt Ryan his team is playing in red, he's killing me in fantasy ffs.

Charlie Foley

Wentz did really well to get that pass off...maybe on time :lol: Ryan needs to get his shit together

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
That's a brutal loss for the Eagles. Should have won even with all the injuries . Some really dodgy play calling at the end and a few awful drops & mistakes

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Isn't it a penalty because he lands on Trubisky with his full body weight? Or does that not count because he got there before the ball left?

Think there was a similar one on Mahomes yesterday (not that I agree with it).

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
They'll do well to go .500 in that timeframe with Teddy
Yeah, can see them at 5-4 or 4-5 after Week 10 and then win out to make the playoffs. They're lucky that the NFC South doesn't look up to much so far this season.

Great chance for Brady as well to close the gap in the all-time passing yards list. Brees had only missed one game in 14 years prior to this injury, fecking hell.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I hate Kirk Cousins. I shouldn't but I do.

Hephaestus

Why the feck are the Dolphins tanking and still playing Fitz over Rosen?

Oh wait, I answered by own question.
Feel so sorry for Rosen. Cardinals were an utter shitshow last year and he then got traded to a team that is blatantly trying to lose. He'll likely get thrown in a couple of weeks once everyone with any talent has been traded for pennies, he'll suck and they'll then draft Tua or some other QB with their top five pick.

JPRouve

Scout
Feel so sorry for Rosen. Cardinals were an utter shitshow last year and he then got traded to a team that is blatantly trying to lose. He'll likely get thrown in a couple of weeks once everyone with any talent has been traded for pennies, he'll suck and they'll then draft Tua or some other QB with their top five pick.
Hopefully the Vikings trade for him this week.

JPRouve

Scout
Would be incredible to see Cousins benched with that insane contract. Don't think you'd be able to trade him easily either.
I would be willing to try anything that doesn't involve Cousins. I would try to send a high pick and pay a substantial part of his wage in exchange of Rosen. I don't even think that Rosen is great or even average but Cousins can't protect the ball when he is sacked and he has no football smart, he may be very intelligent but he is a dumb footballer.

Hephaestus

I would be willing to try anything that doesn't involve Cousins. I would try to send a high pick and pay a substantial part of his wage in exchange of Rosen. I don't even think that Rosen is great or even average but Cousins can't protect the ball when he is sacked and he has no football smart, he may be very intelligent but he is a dumb footballer.
Yeah, I can understand the annoyance especially over the fumbling. That pick in the endzone yesterday was shocking as well.
Big Ben done for the season.
Pretty much season over for them now even though Rudolph looked good against the Seahawks. Agree with @Rado_N that this might be it for him.

Hephaestus

So it wasn't Ben or Brown, it was Ben and Tomlin or Brown. Pretty fecking big difference and considering Brown had no-showed practice on multiple occasions, no surprise they traded him. The major issue with Bell wasn't Ben either, it was the amount he was asking for and the Steelers were right not to pay a running back 17 million a year.