NHL 2009-10 Season

Iron Stove

Hartnell scores on the rebound! Great start to the game from him.

Nice period. Some weak calls though. I hope the refs relax a bit going forward.

Iron Stove

2-1 Flyers then. Makes the game a bit more interesting.

What a hit by Richards on Kopecky moments before.

Iron Stove

and the Swede scores!* :D

Didn't know Hjalmarsson had a shot like that.

Good point by McGuire on the NBC feed though, Richards left him completely open.

*apparently he didn't hehe.. Ladd redirected it.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Thankfully the better team won. Soft goal though. But that's what you always hear in hockey - just throw it on goal and see what happens.

I love OT hockey goals in the playoffs. There's been some good ones to win the Cup over the last decade or so.

holdsteady

Hates Sir Alex Ferguson
Glorious. Absolutely glorious. Right up there with United's CL win for me. This organization has come from the worst in the country to Stanley Cup Champions. What a ride it's been.

I was the first one to celebrate in the bar. Totally airborne before anyone had actually realized it was in. By the time I landed and was jumping again, everyone was finally off their feet. Rained beer for 20 minutes. Rousing "We are the champions" and then promptly kicked out for tossing my friend in the air. Got back in in time to see the ceremony though.

Tribec

Well done the Blackhawks, if my Oilers can't win, then I really can't think of anyone better to win it this year than them. Now if the Oilers can only follow the blue print that Chicago has drawn up, we too could be happy in a few years time.

Alex

I feel good for Chicago, they have a good team too. They deserved it, it was nice to have two big time classic teams in the Cup, it's better than having something with like the fecking Mighty Ducks or Stars or shit like that

mboRa ndomHer0723

Glorious. Absolutely glorious. Right up there with United's CL win for me. This organization has come from the worst in the country to Stanley Cup Champions. What a ride it's been.

I was the first one to celebrate in the bar. Totally airborne before anyone had actually realized it was in. By the time I landed and was jumping again, everyone was finally off their feet. Rained beer for 20 minutes. Rousing "We are the champions" and then promptly kicked out for tossing my friend in the air. Got back in in time to see the ceremony though.
To think they were voted only 4-5 years ago as the worst franchise in sports. Great job by Rocky Wirtz and John McDonough.

Which bar did you go too? A few of my friends went to West End and were there for hours