Nicest kit for WC 2018?

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
Argentina 1st kit and Mexico away are the best ones.

Then just because I like blue France and Japan, even with that funny pattern there. Spain is quite ugly this time.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Nigeria's kit is too loud! The colours will be an eyesore during the WC

Classical Mechanic

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
New Zealand? Inter Milan? Oh, it's us. Still don't like it. Looks nice, but where is black colour in Croatian flag? Redicilous. I know I'm old fashioned, but still, Put England in Green, or Brazil in red, Italy in yellow, just not it. Maybe I'll grow to it when I see players wearing it, and wining. (hopefully)

How nice! :D

Please send to:

Ulica Hvalanajlepse alinecu
333 33
Beograd
Srbija

Jokes aside, Shirt isn't half bad tbh.
I will be in Belgrade next month, will bring you shirt, you'll be Tha Man in the city, for few minutes.:wenger:

lysglimt

Scout
I am just begging for the day I can see Sweden in something else than that horrible mix of bright yellow and light blue. Their shirts are bound to be awful with those colours

Scarecrow

Having a week off
New Zealand? Inter Milan? Oh, it's us. Still don't like it. Looks nice, but where is black colour in Croatian flag? Redicilous.
Have to agree, your flag kind of ruins it. Kit is nice though.

I like this one:

Too plain for most, perhaps, but the colourful motif of the badge kind of makes it work, for me.

Last edited:

JohnnyLaw

I am just begging for the day I can see Sweden in something else than that horrible mix of bright yellow and light blue. Their shirts are bound to be awful with those colours
I actually like our kits for this year. Especially the away kit I really dig, might be too training kit-y for some I suppose.

Denis79

New Zealand? Inter Milan? Oh, it's us. Still don't like it. Looks nice, but where is black colour in Croatian flag? Redicilous. I know I'm old fashioned, but still, Put England in Green, or Brazil in red, Italy in yellow, just not it. Maybe I'll grow to it when I see players wearing it, and wining. (hopefully)

I will be in Belgrade next month, will bring you shirt, you'll be Tha Man in the city, for few minutes.:wenger:
Haha! msg me when you're here we can grab a coffee. I should be back in Serbia by the end of this month, hopefully.