Nicklas Bendtner

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Great international record for Denmark. He clearly wasn't a well liked player during his career, and towards the end he was nothing more than a meme really. Regardless of his shortcomings at club level though, he was always fantastic for the national team.

One of my favourite Bendtner games was his first game back on the national team, after a 6 month ban, in a do or die World Cup qualifier against Italy [which ultimately ended in disappointment].

Italy's scorers that night will probably be the reason you lose a PL trivia quiz one day.

Oranges038

Totally forgot he existed.

Good laugh reading the old posts on him in here.

He really was terrible.

Mike Smalling

Still the most talented striker Denmark has produced in a long time. If he hadn't been such a massive idiot, he would still be playing for the national team and would probably have had a decent shot at becoming our all-time top scorer. Instead he ended up playing old boys football and doing shitty reality TV.

Sad really.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
3 most memorable moments on the pitch I have of him

1. That goal against Portugal. Like Fernando Torres.
  2. Managing to keep arsenal from scoring against us in the CL with a goal line block
  3. That gif of him being played clean in on goal and instead of turning around and shooting, he passes it back immediately.
Kinda sums him up as a player I reckon.