Nicklas Bendtner

Epic

Greatest player the world has ever seen.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
A football genius, a cross between Denis Law, Gerd Muller and a young Heather Graham.
I never doubted him. We can only hope that Diouf was taking notes.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Looks like a young donald sutherland. A cross between jack bauer, gandalf and definetly dennis law.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
he's like a cross between a beardless moses and someone entirely more danish

Boss

Melodramatic, attention seeking space-attacker
I left you with enough memories to resurrect me wi
The biggest enigma in football, at times he looks like a brilliant talent at other times he looks, well gash. I guess it's an age thing, he will become more more consistent as time goes on. I wonder if he will have to play on the wings again when Van Persie returns.

Allforone

United could spend £85million on David De Gea, Phi
Hes just a bit crap really....his arrogance amuses me though, he does genuinly believe hes gods gift to football....gotta admire delusion of such epic preportions....and we all thought Becks was a bit 'special' in the upstairs department......and im not talking bedroom area!

BAMSOLA

Has issues!
Supports
A Crack Habit.
Awesome player, a cross between Julian Clary giving a well endowed black man a "reach around" whilst furiously hammering away at his back passage, kevin spacey getting boned on a hamsted heath park bench by a male stranger at 4:00am london standard time and a really good episode of Will and Grace.

Splendid player.

ch7

I don't think he's as bad as some say. His goalscoring record for Denmark is good (11 in 32), especially when you consider he is still only 22. If he continues to develop there is no reason why he can't go on to be a very useful player for Arsenal for the rest of this season and in future years.

comlag

He's like a genetic splicing of DNA taken from the remains of Oscar Wilde, Sir Walter Raleigh and one of Ruel Fox's dead pets; with the whole procedure conducted by a transvestite on stilts quoting Bukowski and incessantly shitting himself whilst being felated by Hank Marvin.

erickingcantona

ps. didn't see arse-v-porto in which bendtner apparently scored three. still think he is utter dross...

Christofaux

If he could get some consistency, that wasn't consistently crap, and could find more positions like he did today, and not kick it wide like against burnley, then there's no reason he couldn't score a tonne of goals for Arsenal...

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
He'll probably be a very good player at some point.

Players like him traditionally develop later.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
His passing, vision and build up play is excellent. He seems to get (or find himself) in the right spots but his finishing obviously lets him down.

I said I thought he'd develop into a very good player, and I'm standing by that.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
I'm struggling to see what you're basing that on. I think he's just one of those bumbling forwards that's landed in the perfect place to make him seem better than he actually is.
People said the same thing about Adebayor.

Dribbling, first touch, creative passing, interplay - all things I've been impressed with from Bendtner. Sure they're still inconsistent but I think there's a lot there to work with.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
His passing and vision is crap. That's one of his worst features. When he gets the ball he seems lost and there's no progress in the attack.
He only seems good when he makes himself disappear and try to pop up at easy places when the midfielders have done the hard work. Or to try and head the ball.

OneUnited24

Thing about Bendtner is for all intensive purposes he doesnt strike you as a good young player, but then again he does have a nack of getting into the right areas and if often let down by his finishing which makes you think if he improved that he could become a great player.

But aside from relative good movement his vision doesnt seem good nor is his link up play (although he did hold the ball up well today and ability to find his team mates) and i dont think his dribbling is that good either. Personally i think hes just be lucky to be playing in a team that creates a lot of chances and the odds that he would be on the end of those balls as he plays the furthest forward are higher compared to a team like, say, Liverpool.

Christofaux

His passing and vision is crap. That's one of his worst features. When he gets the ball he seems lost and there's no progress in the attack.
He only seems good when he makes himself disappear and try to pop up at easy places when the midfielders have done the hard work. Or to try and head the ball.
No one has ever made a very successful career out of that either.

How am I supposed to maintain now, as I asserted yesterday, that he's the most useless striker in world football?
You shouldnt have made such a judgement.

I happen to think he is a decent young striker with the potential to become something more. Someone of his age who plays in the first team of an elite level club and also represents their country is not a bad player. People criticise him a lot but the facts actually back him up quite well. You could say he is one of the most useful young strikers in world football at the moment. If anyone can develop him into a top class striker, Arsene Wenger can.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
If I said that he was one of the most useful young strikers in world football today I'd expect to be carted off by men in white jackets.
His finishing sucks. I mean you can argue he is young and what not but still if you play for a team like Arsenal, you need to perform week in and week out. I mean yes he scored three goals today but they were just tap ins. I dont think he can run past people and score like the top strikers do. In my opinion he should be a third choice striker after RVP and Eduardo.

championo

Top Stalker
Those making fun of him might soon take their mockery back. I have a feeling this world cup will be his tournament to shine.

Christofaux

His finishing sucks. I mean you can argue he is young and what not but still if you play for a team like Arsenal, you need to perform week in and week out. I mean yes he scored three goals today but they were just tap ins. I dont think he can run past people and score like the top strikers do. In my opinion he should be a third choice striker after RVP and Eduardo.
Except Eduardo can not lead the line in the Arsenal attack anywhere near as well as Bendtner can. Your comment seems more based on fantasy football then how Arsenal is set up to play.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
No one has ever made a very successful career out of that either.
When he tries. He's not successful at it. Far from it. Not like his second goal was a splendid piece of positioning. The defending was offensive to shit.

He's no Ruud, Inzaghi or Owen. Very far from it.

Good pen though. Maybe he has a skill there. A lot of footballers seem to lack it for some reason.

Average Joe

Hate to say it, because he is an easy target but I agree still think he will turn into a more than handy player.