Nicklas Bendtner

Devilton

It's daft to slate Bendtner while at the same time hyping up Diouf. They are both young strikers who will get better. He's an arrogant git, but then again that's not uncommon to young footballers either.

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
When he tries. He's not successful at it. Far from it. Not like his second goal was a splendid piece of positioning. The defending was offensive to shit.

He's no Ruud, Inzaghi or Owen. Very far from it.

Good pen though. Maybe he has a skill there. A lot of footballers seem to lack it for some reason.
Far from it.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
It's daft to slate Bendtner while at the same time hyping up Diouf. They are both young strikers who will get better. He's an arrogant git, but then again that's not uncommon to young footballers either.
Who the hell is hyping Diouf up?

This whole "the one" crap is all a daft (and not very funny) in-joke, right?

Bendtner has already had an extremely succesful loan spell in the Championship with Brum and has scored his fair share of goal in the Premier League.

Bendtner is an arrogant tit who I would still have major doubts about his ability to forge a career at the very highest level but he's in a differerent league to Diouf; who is basically just a punt we took on a cheap player who has only ever played in a really weak league and in whom we should have no major expectations of success.

Kraftwerker

Formerly RedAddict
Bit of Forlan at United about him. Definite talent but struggles to put it together and infuriates and frustrates fans with impotent displays.

You could see Bendtner going to another league and scoring for fun. I think Arsenal will hold onto him though, and he'll become a very decent striker for them.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
One of the things that Arsenal did with Adebayor was beef him up by about 24lb. Bendtner has still got quite a spare frame, he'll be a much different physical proposition in a couple of years when he fills out.
Shouldn't take couple of years if you train. Especially if you have professional help. Just look at Rafael.

Eriku

I think he's already had a smashing development. I didn't see the point to him a few years ago, but now I do think he could become one of the better strikers in the Premiership.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
One of the things that Arsenal did with Adebayor was beef him up by about 24lb. Bendtner has still got quite a spare frame, he'll be a much different physical proposition in a couple of years when he fills out.
He's going to be quite a lot to handle once he's totally filled out.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Shouldn't take couple of years if you train. Especially if you have professional help. Just look at Rafael.
Might not want to overdo it and wait until they start to mature, Fletcher took his time to bulk up.

Too much muscle work at a young age = lots of muscular injuries.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
A fair bit of Rafael's 'bulking up' (not all of it though) is actually a pad or vest to protect his shoulder/s.

As for Bendtner, I've been saying for over 12 months that I see a big future for him. But he'll probably be about 26 before reaching that level, and until then he'll continue being a somewhat frustrating figure. But he should still be Arsenal's #1 striker until RvP returns, as he gives them that different option that nobody else has.

beardsleybob

Might not want to overdo it and wait until they start to mature, Fletcher took his time to bulk up.

Too much muscle work at a young age = lots of muscular injuries.
Ask the Brazilian Ronaldo. He bulked up at PSV, apparently due to steroids, and his bone structure couldn't handle it.

Wowi

Rød grød med fløde
Bendtner "interviewed" Agger who won best Danish player of the year tonight. His last question: "How's it going for Liverpool?".

I like Bendtner a bit more now!

Ralaks

I like Bendtner. Still think he could turn out alright if he gets away from Arsenal for good and to a place where he can play all the time without the worries of only being a loan deal etc.

He clearly has potential (as shown by some of his goals and play for the Danish NT). He has been misused and somewhat ruined out wide like Macheda at us, not comparing the players mind.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
i thought he had left arsenal in the summer hence we havent heard word about him.

Brophs

The One and Only
My missus' mum is Danish and apparently years back Bendtner used to go out with a girl from the small island she's from. He used to visit his girlfriend and would drive around really fast in his sportscar, which everyone hated. But because it was such a small island he'd get across it in a few minutes, so he would just spend hours speeding back and forth across the same few miles of island and revving at traffic lights. The bloke, quite obviously, is a fecking idiot.

ThomasEmil

Invisible Herrera Watcher
My missus' mum is Danish and apparently years back Bendtner used to go out with a girl from the small island she's from. He used to visit his girlfriend and would drive around really fast in his sportscar, which everyone hated. But because it was such a small island he'd get across it in a few minutes, so he would just spend hours speeding back and forth across the same few miles of island and revving at traffic lights. The bloke, quite obviously, is a fecking idiot.
Pretty much how every dane imagines him being also.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
2 games and 2 goals for Rosenborg. He will definitely implode eventually.