g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Nicolas Otamendi | City Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergus' son

Gets very easily confused
Laughing stock?!? Fecking hell, some proper drama queens in here. Must be such a chore for them to support the club in this day and age!

Martin(6)Buchan

You're a special kind of fan aren't you.
Come on really....stick and stones pal......your starting to embarress yourself. like I said I'm entitled to my opinion on here like anyone else just like you, and just because you don't like it you spit your dummy out I cannot help that.

Getsme

Come on really....stick and stones pal......your starting to embarress yourself. like I said I'm entitled to my opinion on here like anyone else just like you, and just because you don't like it you spit your dummy out I cannot help that.
I agree, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but when you sound like a spoilt little kid expect posters to pull you up on it.

Martin(6)Buchan

Just because I dont conform to the norm with some on here they dont like it, if that upsets people on here the way it come's across..... unlucky ! I will carry on and express my opinion regardless.

Getsme

Dont you have a limited number of posts? Are you sure you want to spend all of it on this kind of posts, arguing like a teenager?
Sh1t, didn't relise he was a new memeber. Good way to make a name for yourself.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Just because I dont conform to the norm with some on here they dont like it, if that upsets people on here the way it come's across..... unlucky ! I will carry on and express my opinion regardless.
You'll have to learn to Take the rough with the smooth mate.

GloryHunter07

Any combination then Rojo / Jones / Smalling or Blind while I see City going from strength to strength, we mess about in the transfer market as per usual. For me we are a laughing stock used by players to get what they want.
You are the laughing stock of me.

VanGaalEra

Quite clearly a shitty fan! Feck off you scummy shitty scum scum scum. You've been outed pal, why would you post on a rival clubs forum? You pathetic little shitty scum!

Sorry, was just seeing what it's like to be like those guys over on Bluemoon. No doubt they'd have had the Ragometer out over there if a poster had opinions like that about their club.

Actually hurt my head typing that.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
Kompany / Otamendi or Rojo / Smalling.....I know which combo I would rather have.
But to be fair an Otamendi/Kompany partnership is superior to a Rojo/Smalling one on paper, with Otamendi playing ahead of Rojo for Argentina at cb, and Kompany generally being more highly rated by a lot more neutrals than Smalling...but I think injuries permitting, Smalling could be a really good player for us.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I didn't call him a little bitch, I told him to stop acting like one. You do know the difference right?
Either way it's still insulting and you shouldn't go around telling people to stop acting like a bitch. It just makes you look childish and immature.

Anyway the price for otemendi is getting ridiculous for a player that's had one good season. City are welcome to him at these prices. Our defence has been so solid so far I just hope we have luck with injuries and can name a consistent regular back 4.

Getsme

Either way it's still insulting and you shouldn't go around telling people to stop acting like a bitch. It just makes you look childish and immature.

Anyway the price for otemendi is getting ridiculous for a player that's had one good season. City are welcome to him at these prices. Our defence has been so solid so far I just hope we have luck with injuries and can name a consistent regular back 4.
By your logic you've just insulted me by calling me childish and immature, see what I did there :p

I agree with you by the way, the overreaction that some posters are having over City buying a player who we had no interest in and has had one good season is ridiculous.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
By your logic you've just insulted me by calling me childish and immature, see what I did there :p

I agree with you by the way, the overreaction that some posters are having over City buying a player who we had no interest in and has had one good season is ridiculous.
Come on now, do you really believe that? Of course you were in for him, and you would've gotten him as well if you wanted to because the player himself seemed determined to join United. I think you might've pulled out because of the high transfer fee or because you wanted to go for Ramos instead, but to suggest you were never interested in him is bullshit.

JustAFan

The Adebayo Akinfenwa of football photoshoppers
An evil little city in the NE United States
Come on now, do you really believe that? Of course you were in for him, and you would've gotten him as well if you wanted to because the player himself seemed determined to join United. I think you might've pulled out because of the high transfer fee or because you wanted to go for Ramos instead, but to suggest you were never interested in him is bullshit.
Thing from the beginning of the rumours there we counter reports saying we were not interested nor had we made any offers. So who knows what was really going on

Bojan11

Nobody knows what was going on.

But it's clear Mendes has been touting Otamendi around Europe. Just like he did with Garay and Gaitan. Who we were both heavily linked with.

ken11

Otamendi thinks he's signing for Utd ala Robinho.

"WTF I just joined CITY????! feck!"

Getsme

How is it bullshit, the club have said we weren't interested long ago, but I suppose a Liverpool fan is going to know more.

marcomanmufc

I can't help but think that the only reason we're not going for Otamendi, is because he's not left footed. I think LVG wants a leftie playing beside Smalling, which is why Otamendi's not getting a look in but was in the january transfer window, when no right footed player was holding down the right CB spot.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
Sounds a little like there's a possibility he will go back to Valencia. Probably not. But City are going to have to pay a lot for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.