Nicolas Otamendi

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I think this will be his last season at City.
Would be him running away with his tail firmly tucked away in his legs. I think he’ll go one more season but announce very early in the year he’s off. Take a ‘sabbatical’ or feck off to Qatar or something like that.

EDIT: Ignore . I assumed this was the Guardiola thread for some reason. :lol:

Pep's Suit

On the way back to Valencia. Had one excellent season but overall think he fits La Liga or Seria A much better. Not sure about transfer fee but probably around €6-8m?

"Valencia and #ManCity are in 'advanced negotiations' over a transfer for Nicolas Otamendi. Velez Sarsfield will get 5% of the transfer value when the operation is closed."

Devil81

On the way back to Valencia. Had one excellent season but overall think he fits La Liga or Seria A much better. Not sure about transfer fee but probably around €6-8m?

"Valencia and #ManCity are in 'advanced negotiations' over a transfer for Nicolas Otamendi. Velez Sarsfield will get 5% of the transfer value when the operation is closed."
Horrible player, god knows how he didn't get more red cards.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
He was actually a good CB on his peak, but clearly showing that some players just drop a lot when they loose their peak physical attributes. Otamendi relied a lot on pace to recover from rash decisions, but as you get old your acceleration drops (your heart can't pump as much as before) and you need more time to reach top speed.