Nigel Adkins

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine

What are you looking forward to today?
Seeing more of these....that's what I'm looking forward too...
Absolute gold... :lol:

HankHill

Supports
Ewe Night Tid.
I hope this is the beginning of a one man good cop/bad cop routine.

The next video could introduce us to the darker side of his character - perhaps he does a bit of peeping tom work on his long walk.

Barthez

Absolute Gold!! - These videos are going to be a must watch

Barthez

Do you have nothing else to do all day?
Got to fit some blinds later. Been putting them off for weeks but this video made me laugh and thought it was a great start to the day. Sorry if that offends you though.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Got to fit some blinds later. Been putting them off for weeks but this video made me laugh and thought it was a great start to the day. Sorry if that offends you though.
And are you going to post a video on how to put blinds up? That would be infinitely more interesting and informative than what you had for breakfast.

Make a thread in the Newbiles, with pictures of each stage, then we might actually learn something useful.

Porridge and fruit for breakfast, indeed. feck off Adkins, you twat.

Revaulx

I don't give a flying feck what he's getting up to today and I don't understand why anyone else, apart from his immediate family, might be interested either.
Well I’d be interested if he had anything interesting to say. But he absolutely doesn’t. If his immediate family finds this interesting, God help them.

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
I hope this is the beginning of a one man good cop/bad cop routine.

The next video could introduce us to the darker side of his character - perhaps he does a bit of peeping tom work on his long walk.
:lol: