No decision on Ole today as Glazers are in UAE trying to buy a cricket team

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
You don't need Glazers to be in Manchester to make the decision.

Anyways there won't be any decision, not because Glazers are buying IPL team but because we are too poor at making proactive decision (It's not even proactive at this point).

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
There won't be a decision on Ole until a situation arises where top 4 is impossible, which has nothing to do with the Glazers being in the UAE today.

Spoony

The People's President
I'm sure we'll get some PR nonsense, probably more information on the Old Trafford redevelopment.

Cloud7

I'm sure we'll get some PR nonsense, probably more information on the Old Trafford redevelopment.
I remember, like clockwork, whenever there was a bad result we got stories about United looking for a DOF right after :lol: Now that we have one (two?) in place there isn't that go to option anymore.

mark_a

Our owners know nothing about football - it sickens me they're involved in any decisions relating to football. I hope they don't come back from the UAE

ash_86

The cost of the new IPL franchise is gonna be ~$470M. That's more than many clubs in the premier league. Proper leeches.

Robbie Boy

Anyways there won't be any decision, not because Glazers are buying IPL team but because we are too poor at making proactive decision (It's not even proactive at this point).
Spot on mate. It all just feels like the end of Jose's reign at this point. The modicum of hope I had left, has well and truly dissipated.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout

Exactly.

The decision would be made at the club anyway - would probably just need Ed to give Joel a ring (I'm fairly certain he has a phone).

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
how do you know that?
Because every other sacking we’ve made has happened when top 4 becomes either literally impossible (in the case of LVG and Moyes) or practically impossible (in the case of Mouriniho). Despite the fact we all knew in the case of all 3 of those managers that their time was up.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Some ITK news. I'm hearing on the grapevine the Glazers have won the Lucknow franchise.

LoneStar

Next they'll buy a team in F1. Completing the hat-trick for all sports I like.

I would love it if they buy the Merc team ans ruin it like United, but that's not happening with Merc :D

RazorOz

Because every other sacking we’ve made has happened when top 4 becomes either literally impossible (in the case of LVG and Moyes) or practically impossible (in the case of Mouriniho). Despite the fact we all knew in the case of all 3 of those managers that their time was up.
Given the run of games we have coming up, our position in the coming weeks will likely be just as bad as it was when Mourinho was sacked. We're likely to dip into the bottom half in the coming weeks. We're only an Atalanta win away from being in big trouble of qualifying from our CL group again too.

When we sacked Mourinho we were 6th in the table, it was on the back of a run of 2 wins in 8 games in all competitions, similar numbers to the kind we post now. We were further away from the top and top 4, but that was further into the season too. By the end of November we're very likely to be further away than we currently are given our fixtures.

During the last international break there was briefings about how the board thought we were doing fine, on the same points as Man City, 1 behind Liverpool, 2 behind Chelsea. By the next international break, all those gaps will probably be double digits.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
There won't be a decision on Ole until a situation arises where top 4 is impossible, which has nothing to do with the Glazers being in the UAE today.
Wake up pal, they've already started gently testing the water about a sacking with jouro articles.
He's very clearly on his way out, it's just what precise day, and who do we get in.

FatTails

Y’all are drama queens. 0 - 5 is not too bad anyway. We were one touchdown away from winning the match and with the roster we have, the only way is up.

dal

Imagine connecting our fan base with an Indian cricket team. Wow this is amazing Joel let’s get some smiley fries.

gorky_utd

Good to see Glazers have not ruined the only other sport that I watch. I bet if they won, they would have used utd's name for cheap publicity. Imagine Ronaldo doing hindi commercial for IPL.