NonceUponATimeInEpsteinAndAndyLand

ExoduS

How did they get that poor girl to retract her claim that Alan Dershodick had sex with her!? She directly accused him in Epstein documentary on Netflix and now supposedly that was retracted. You don’t forget or confuse with whom you had sex especially when it is done is such a sleazy, illegal manner.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
How did they get that poor girl to retract her claim that Alan Dershodick had sex with her!? She directly accused him in Epstein documentary on Netflix and now supposedly that was retracted. You don’t forget or confuse with whom you had sex especially when it is done is such a sleazy, illegal manner.
I hav€ no id£a, pal. It could b€ an¥ numb£r of r€ason$.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
I think he got a deal when he was negotiating for Trump.

Brophs

The One and Only

Hawking when Jeff and the lads forget to carry him upstairs for the diddlers’ orgy.

ExoduS

Going by your posts on here you’d absolutely be on the list if you were wealthy or influential enough.
Based on my posts on redcafe you concluded that I’d be a pedo if i was rich and influential? Nah, I’d stay loyal to your mom.

Brophs

The One and Only
Based on my posts on redcafe you concluded that I’d be a pedo if i was rich and influential? Nah, I’d stay loyal to your mom.
Oof. Shots fired. All over your mum, apparently.

Trequarista10

:lol:
This is amusing but also really concerns me. There's going to be people who see a name on a list which has evidently been created with nothing but malicious intent and has no truth whatsoever, and they will believe it and act on those beliefs.

Cynically, I also wonder if its done to distract from the real names on the list. Add in a few evidently false names to try and invalidate the accusations. Get people talking and joking about some low level celebs, to deflect from the powerful politicians, financiers, media moguls etc who are actual nonces or involved in some kind of trafficking or blackmail operation.

RedNome

Cnut Rating: 9 (Conservative)
This is amusing but also really concerns me. There's going to be people who see a name on a list which has evidently been created with nothing but malicious intent and has no truth whatsoever, and they will believe it and act on those beliefs.

Cynically, I also wonder if its done to distract from the real names on the list. Add in a few evidently false names to try and invalidate the accusations. Get people talking and joking about some low level celebs, to deflect from the powerful politicians, financiers, media moguls etc who are actual nonces or involved in some kind of trafficking or blackmail operation.
Easy isn't it, and people fall for it every time.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Nothing is going to happen to any of the accused anyway. Clinton has far too many skeletons in his closet, Trump ditto.

Rich and powerful people get away with being genocidal, corrupt and evil and poor people get jailed and robbed and killed just for being born in the wrong place or having something they want. They are the biggest cartel in the world.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Is there a thread that is about @Cina & his mother so some of us neophytes can get the gist of what y'all are discussing?

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Excellent work but I’m all out of gifs sorry.
Cina's mum was always all out, but never s
Is there a thread that is about @Cina & his mother so some of us neophytes can get the gist of what y'all are discussing?
Not sure if there is one individual thread, but Cina's mum is spread all over the entire forum.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
It’s just a long running Caf joke, not even sure where it started, but we should get off mums* and return to the topic.

*cos I just got off his. Ok enough now.