NonceUponATimeInEpsteinAndAndyLand

marktan

I still find it baffling that the police that raided Epstein's house found a safe full of tapes, but didn't want to touch them because of warrant related bs. Quelle surprise, they disappeared shortly. Any truth that was going to come out from this saga disappeared with those tapes

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I still find it baffling that the police that raided Epstein's house found a safe full of tapes, but didn't want to touch them because of warrant related bs. Quelle surprise, they disappeared shortly. Any truth that was going to come out from this saga disappeared with those tapes
Interested to read more on this. Got a source?

jasT1981

Apparently the hold up is a "Jane Doe 107" and "John Doe 110" filed a motion to have their names taken off for their own personal safety reasons according to twatter anyway.

A former President and his first lady are the rumored pair who won't be named today.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Apparently the hold up is a "Jane Doe 107" and "John Doe 110" filed a motion to have their names taken off for their own personal safety reasons according to twatter anyway.

A former President and his first lady are the rumored pair who won't be named today.
One side smugly declaring that as the Trumps, the other rabidly declaring it as the Clintons.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
One side smugly declaring that as the Trumps, the other rabidly declaring it as the Clintons.
can’t be obama as it say “first lady” and not “first mike.”

Loon

:lol:

Here we have Aaron Rodgers publicly accusing Jimmy Kimmel of basically being a sex offender and a pedophile, of course without any evidence. Rodgers is just a massive, massive piece of shit. You have to wonder if he's taken one too many blows to the head.
And how much he has in his bank account because if I was Kimmel, I'd bankrupt the cnut.

Laurencio

Or they are victims of Epstein who don't want their names publicised?

The court filing for Jane Doe 107 claims she lives in a culturally conservative country outside the US where her name being publicised might lead to her life being in danger.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
107 and 110 per LATimes... might give a hint as to who it could be, perhaps.

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2024-01-03/jeffrey-epsteins-list-of-associates-released
Names of people cited in Jeffrey Epstein court papers to be made public soon

--According to an order released Wednesday by Preska, two Does sought to remain under seal: Doe 107, who cited physical danger in her home country. The Herald agreed to maintain that redaction. The court granted the Doe an extension until Jan. 22 to support their request for remaining under seal.

The second is Doe 110 and is under review by the court, Preska’s order said.

Yet many Does did not object to the release, according to the judge’s order. That group appears to include Clinton, who is identified by news reports as J. Doe 036 and whose name appears in dozens of documents. According to ABC News, many of those documents relate to a battle between the parties over whether Clinton should be called to testify. --

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Prince Andrew underage sex orgy is the headline the Sun wanted. It says sex with an underage woman on three occasions, so Virginia Guiffre, but then adds a line about an orgy, which seems to be the new bit.
The alleged incidents happened "in London (at Ghislaine Maxwell’s apartment), in New York, and on Epstein’s private island in the US Virgin Islands (in an orgy with numerous other under-aged girls)."
Prince Andrew had ‘orgy’ on Epstein’s ‘Paedo Island’ & victim was told ‘give him whatever he wants’, docs claim
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/25231...pstein-released-today-bombshell-court-papers/

Last edited:

Jippy

Staff
Seems a lot of people have been reading this as Hawking being a perv when he wasn't.

Stephen Hawking mentioned by Epstein in email
Jeffery Epstein mentioned astrophysicist Stephen Hawking in a "reward" email to Ghislaine Maxwell (see our 1.27am post).
He said false allegations had been made, including one he described as "the new version in the Virgin Islands that Stephen Hawking participated in an underage orgy".
Mr Hawking was photographed on Epstein's island in March 2006, as part of a trip to a science conference on neighbouring island St Thomas.
The conference was paid for by Epstein and 20 other scientists attended.
https://news.sky.com/story/epstein-court-documents-latest-prince-andrew-among-those-named-13041708

RexHamilton

Gumshoe for hire
Sorry, late to the party here, so what exactly is this list?

Names who visited his island? Names who used his plane? What does it prove?

I’ve no doubt people will pick the names of people they don’t like and use it to say they’re a pedo but what exactly is the list?

saivet

I’ve no doubt people will pick the names of people they don’t like and use it to say they’re a pedo but what exactly is the list?
From what I've gathered they are associates, so their interactions with Epstein may vary from met him once, attended a party to exploitation of children. The list of names doesn't prove much other than there was some sort of connection to him. It's the stories that will or should do the damage and so far, the worst I've seen is related to Prince Andrew whose reputation is already in tatters and this only adds to it. I'm not sure you would find any if many arguing his innocence before the list came out and this only adds to most people thoughts on him already.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Right so where is the list, it's just spam of people talking about the list and lying about who is on it.

Which is kinda neat if you're a billionaire associate who owns a website where he can drown out the accusations :lol:

Jippy

Staff

US Judge Loretta Preska ruled in December that documents that were part of a 2015 defamation case by Virginia Giuffre against Ghislaine Maxwell should be made public.
https://news.sky.com/story/epstein-...puppet-and-underage-orgy-allegations-13040654

Some on the list are also accusers, people mentioned in passing or alleged witnesses who have not been accused of anything, so people have to tread carefully a bit.

RexHamilton

Gumshoe for hire
From what I've gathered they are associates, so their interactions with Epstein may vary from met him once, attended a party to exploitation of children. The list of names doesn't prove much other than there was some sort of connection to him. It's the stories that will or should do the damage and so far, the worst I've seen is related to Prince Andrew whose reputation is already in tatters and this only adds to it. I'm not sure you would find any if many arguing his innocence before the list came out and this only adds to most people thoughts on him already.
https://news.sky.com/story/epstein-...puppet-and-underage-orgy-allegations-13040654

Some on the list are also accusers, people mentioned in passing or alleged witnesses who have not been accused of anything, so people have to tread carefully a bit.

Ah OK thanks. Actually just listened to a segment on the radio saying what you both have just said.

Seems like it’ll be a bit of a shit show where people see a name they don’t like, and use it to tarnish their reputation.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Ah OK thanks. Actually just listened to a segment on the radio saying what you both have just said.

Seems like it’ll be a bit of a shit show where people see a name they don’t like, and use it to tarnish their reputation.
It is a shit show and I am amazed that the judge realesed it. All it tells us of some names that were known to Epistein and that is pretty much it.

All this does is allow people like Hawking to now be looked at with suspicion. However, this is where Twit(er) rule gets us so I am sure they're all lapping it up and having a semantics debate over who was more of a perv - Clinton or Trump.

Smithy89

So they've named three obvious ones we all knew about in Clinton, Jackson, and Andrew? What a cop out.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Alan Dershowitz mentioned - here's what he's said previously...

Oranges038

Stephen Hawking participating in a orgy is about as believable as Andy claiming he didn't sweat.