NonceUponATimeInEpsteinAndAndyLand

Tarrou

that seems like a terrible idea? he surely had a bunch of business associates who weren't noncing and will have their names tarnished forever

I guess there will be like 1000 lawyers trying to block it from happening right now

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Load of this stuff en route next month. Excuse the source.

Nightmare for Prince Andrew after judge rules unheard evidence from Johanna Sjoberg who royal ‘groped’ can be public
Judge Loretta Preska has ruled that material related to Johanna Sjoberg should be unsealed in 14 days. The order was signed on December 18, meaning they should be made public any time from January 1 onwards unless anyone appeals.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/royals/25108415/prince-andrew-judge-evidence-grope-accuser-public/

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
that seems like a terrible idea? he surely had a bunch of business associates who weren't noncing and will have their names tarnished forever

I guess there will be like 1000 lawyers trying to block it from happening right now
Well, that would be fine if they were business associates BEFORE he was convicted for soliciting sex from a minor. If they were associated after that, then it's fair game.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Bet Michael Oliver’s name is on the list

Mike Smalling

Here we have Aaron Rodgers publicly accusing Jimmy Kimmel of basically being a sex offender and a pedophile, of course without any evidence. Rodgers is just a massive, massive piece of shit. You have to wonder if he's taken one too many blows to the head.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned

Here we have Aaron Rodgers publicly accusing Jimmy Kimmel of basically being a sex offender and a pedophile, of course without any evidence. Rodgers is just a massive, massive piece of shit. You have to wonder if he's taken one too many blows to the head.
Which one is Aaron Rodgers, the roid jaw guy?

Simbo

So is this a list of people they know to have been up to no good or just names/numbers Epstein had acquired and noted in a little black book? Everyone named is gunna be instantly and forever named a pedo so it's gunna be wild.

No doubt Trump and his cronies are redacted.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
the list i’ve seen has a few big caf hitters on it.

Fergies Gum

Anyone expecting anything to change is going to be disappointed. The fact that the person who ordered the hit on him in the first place has gotten away with it should prove that.

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Anyone expecting anything to change is going to be disappointed. The fact that the person who ordered the hit on him in the first place has gotten away with it should prove that.
Yeah it is going to be a big nothing burger. A lot of names have already been seen on the flight logs and nothing seems to be happening about the relationship of the said people with Epstein.

Stinks to high heaven

HTG

Supports
Bayern

Kimmel should sue. Once Rodgers finds a target like him, he will just continue. Like with Fauci and so on.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

Brophs

The One and Only
In hindsight, Andy’s love for the phrase “don’t sweat the small stuff” should have been a red flag.

Mike Smalling

Kimmel should sue. Once Rodgers finds a target like him, he will just continue. Like with Fauci and so on.
I doubt he can sue, when all he said was that Kimmel hopes the list doesn't come out. I imagine that's too vague of a statement to qualify as slander. But if I was Kimmel, I'd definitely have my attorneys looking into it - that prick Rodgers deserves it.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
I doubt he can sue, when all he said was that Kimmel hopes the list doesn't come out. I imagine that's too vague of a statement to qualify as slander. But if I was Kimmel, I'd definitely have my attorneys looking into it - that prick Rodgers deserves it.
Yeah, you’re likely right.

Swedish_Plumber

Wtf was the bit about superbowl logos suggesting? Very strange actually getting a glimpse into the crackpot theories, usually just ignore :lol: