Nordic Ghost Yeti | Haaland at City

padr81

Supports
Man City
Dropped for the second half for being a fraud!

Ghostrider318

The incompetence of Ole not able to bring this guy to the club. Watching Haaland do this for City of all clubs is mighty depressing. Especially when our golden boy is bloody Rashford!
I think Haalands group also wanted a low buyout clause which we dint want to provide but BVB were happy to set

FriedClams

All he does is score goals....at a rate no human in history has done at his age

Skills

Snitch
19 goals in 12 games.

He's going to get 20 in the first week of October :lol:

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
Its his constant scanning of the defenders and space, if you watch his head movement its just relentlessly looking for where the defenders are and he either drags them out of position and then moves into the space or he runs at space the defenders leave. I dont think there are currently any other strikers who are doing this as scanning as frequently as he does. It means he is dictating to the defenders where he wants them. The best signing any club has made in recent years by a massive distance.

Chief123

As much as he plays for a big rival I’m genuinely intrigued as to how many he can score this season.
A part of me wants it to be an insane number. I don’t know why, it’s like witnessing something incredible.
actually it’s not like witnessing something incredible it really is watching it happen in real time.
I’m kinda the same. We are not competing against city in any competition. So I’m fascinated to see him do something crazy like scoring 40 premier league goals and 20 UCL goals. A record that makes a mockery of anything that’s happened before.

Today is another game where he’s brought off after scoring 2 goals. Pep has robbed him of 2 more hat tricks!

The Purley King

I’m kinda the same. We are not competing against city in any competition. So I’m fascinated to see him do something crazy like scoring 40 premier league goals and 20 UCL goals. A record that makes a mockery of anything that’s happened before.

Today is another game where he’s brought off after scoring 2 goals. Pep has robbed him of 2 more hat tricks!
It’s the reverse griezmann
Just that pep plays him in the first half and then job done

GMoore23

As much as he plays for a big rival I’m genuinely intrigued as to how many he can score this season.
A part of me wants it to be an insane number. I don’t know why, it’s like witnessing something incredible.
actually it’s not like witnessing something incredible it really is watching it happen in real time.
I have the same feeling. Just don’t care about City enough to not enjoy watching him as a neutral.
Yeah that’s it in a nutshell.
If he was banging goals in at 2 a game for Liverpool I’d be fecking livid.
Jesus Wept.

I can't stand City or that overgrown alien looking Cnut.

What would please me is him going on the longest CF goal drought in history. I'm a fecking United fan.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Jesus Wept.

What would please me is him going on the longest CF goal drought in history. I'm a fecking United fan.
Cool

Pickle85

Jesus Wept.

Agreed. Bizarre that this is even a question.

zee.robs

Supports
not really fan of specificteam
With 28 goals (in 22 games) he has just overtaken Mario Gomez (26/44) and Edin Dzeko (26/65) as well as Luis Suarez and Rivaldo (27/73, both) in the CL all time goalscorers list. Next up Giggs (28/145), Trezeguet (29/58), Makkay (29,61), Kluivert (29/71), Griezmann, Eto, Rooney and Kaka (30/all around 80).
This is fecking mental

Shark

@NotShark
I really hope he starts dreaming of Madrid sooner than later. He's the type of monster that would be playing for us in the SAF era :(

zaafi

Agreed. Bizarre that this is even a question.
How is that bizarre? Great players are appreciated, regardless of the team they play for. I am a United fan and I fecking love Haaland, although that might be because I'm Norwegian.

Pickle85

How is that bizarre? Great players are appreciated, regardless of the team they play for. I am a United fan and I fecking love Haaland, although that might be because I'm Norwegian.
What does this have to do with Daley Blind?

Pickle85

Obviously nothing. Somehow it quoted that post too.
Ok. Well I think you answered the question on your original post when you mentioned you're Norwegian. I get why you'd want to see him succeed. I just think it's odd that United fans want to see how well a player that plays for City can do. I want to see him crash and burn.

HookedOnAPhelan

It's not. I'm a United fan and a Norwegian, and I can't stand the cnut.

Arthur Pewty

Supports
Manchester City
He’s a great player and will break all sorts of records I’m sure but I don’t think he’s any different to other great forwards in the past. Imagine Van Nistelrooy or Henry for example playing now for this City team in an era where defending has seemingly taken a nose dive of a cliff and it’s all just about open expansive football.
Sorry mate but that's just nonsense. There's never been anything like Haaland in the modern era. It's not only on the PL where he's doing it, it's every league and competition he plays in. He's ahead of Suarez for example in CL goals now already and he's 22 FFS. He's different gravy.

Spoony

The People's President
Sorry mate but that's just nonsense. There's never been anything like Haaland in the modern era. It's not only on the PL where he's doing it, it's every league and competition he plays in. He's ahead of Suarez for example in CL goals now already and he's 22 FFS. He's different gravy.
He's the new Gary Linekar.

Devil81

Gotta admit I don't watch city but I found myself watching the first half just to see if he'd continue his crazy scoring form.

We could be looking at 50+ goal season at this rate, you'd imagine he will have a game where he manages to score more than 3 in this city side.

The Firestarter

Gotta admit I don't watch city but I found myself watching the first half just to see if he'd continue his crazy scoring form.

We could be looking at 50+ goal season at this rate, you'd imagine he will have a game where he manages to score more than 3 in this city side.
Pep usually takes him off early.