Nordic Ghost Yeti | Haaland at City

Bobski

So basically....you are saying the best teams nowadays are better than they were in the past
They clearly are, but the major talent all being condensed into fewer teams makes it much easier to put dominant seasons together.

They are better but the level of achievement is lower and it is much less interesting.

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
His cameo today made it pretty visibly obvious that he hasn't been himself since the injury pre-christmas. Looked a lot livelier than he has been recently, braver on the ball and took his chance well.

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
His rest after Madrid has done him remarkably well. Looking back to his best

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
He has always been good at bullying weaker teams and scoring penalties.
No he hasn't been good at all for most of this calendar year. He has looked back to his best in the last 60-70 minutes of football and got 4 goals out of it.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Seems they worked out the hardware glitch that plagued recent deployments of the Haaminator.

Sara125

Insane that in possibly his worst season he’s still going to comfortably finish top goal scorer

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
He’s just ridiculous. He’s a walking cheat code.

Yet I guarantee that we’ll not man mark him in the final. We’ll stick to that zonal marking that’s worked so well.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
That golden boot race was interesting for about 5 mins :lol:

erikcred

He’s just ridiculous. He’s a walking cheat code.

Yet I guarantee that we’ll not man mark him in the final. We’ll stick to that zonal marking that’s worked so well.
Unless you're putting Rashford on him, seems like a waste of a body when De Bruyne and Foden are around.

chomsky89

Pep, when is that 5 goal record in the PL and CL ever going to be broken if you keep subbing Erlingardinho?

MiceOnMeth

He's only 23. Feels like he's been around for a long time already. fecker better get bored of city and go to Barca or Madrid soon

Adz_99

He's only 23. Feels like he's been around for a long time already. fecker better get bored of city and go to Barca or Madrid soon
I'm not fussed. He doesn't make them any better, he just bangs goals in against mid table and relegation fodder.

Lukaku-delux.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Labeling Haaland a bad player because he gets bacon wrapped by two CBs in every major game is mythical level of coping.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

The man who ended his dad's career living rent free in the son’s head.

Hakara

Supports
Bayern München

For some reason this myth still lives on. Keane tackled his right leg and Haalands left knee was the reason he retired.

padr81

Supports
Man City

Haaland asked about Keanes comments shrugs them off and replies "I don't care what he says".
Keane - "Haaland acted like a baby after getting subbed".

Roy - "He's a league 2 player" "He's a baby for being angry about being subbed"
Haaland "I don't care what he says"

I'd say given the evidence it's Erling who is living rent free in Roy's head

mu4c_20le

Haaland asked about Keanes comments shrugs them off and replies "I don't care what he says".

Roy is a pundit, sounds like he's just doing his job. Erling is the one who made it seem personal. (He actually said I don't care what "that man" says)

padr81

Supports
Man City
Roy is a pundit, sounds like he's just doing his job. Erling is the one who made it seem personal. (He actually said I don't care what "that man" says)
"That man" is an insult now? What is he if not a man? Well a formerly decent pundit who's turned into an attention seeking clown spouting hyperbole and banging out his "That's his job" catchphrase, like he's on a 90s sitcom I suppose.
Still what should one expect from a man who thinks "Smiling is overrated" and did his own cruciate trying to injure Haaland Sr.

Moston Red

Formerly Giggs1973

Roy is just saying it how it is, the league two comment has been massively exaggerated. We all know Haaland is a monster in front of goal, it was his general play he was referring too. I think you know that.

Piskin

"That man" is an insult now? What is he if not a man? Well a formerly decent pundit who's turned into an attention seeking clown spouting hyperbole and banging out his "That's his job" catchphrase, like he's on a 90s sitcom I suppose.
Still what should one expect from a man who thinks "Smiling is overrated" and did his own cruciate trying to injure Haaland Sr.
Also hit while Haaland Sr wasn't looking. It was a cowardly act in truth...

Eriku

If it were Ronaldo chasing some record showing annoyance at being subbed off I’m pretty sure Roy would be talking about how it’s indicative of his top tier mentality and desire.

Kwabs

Supports
Barcelona
If it were Ronaldo chasing some record showing annoyance at being subbed off I’m pretty sure Roy would be talking about how it’s indicative of his top tier mentality and desire.
This is true, he's a huge Ronaldo stan. Which is funny because Ronaldo was once a skinny kid in a team that he was the leader of.

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
Roy Keane is so similar to Graham Sourness.
I have actually heard Souness say something sensible and logical about modern football here and there in between all his waffle.

Keane is basically just a old man yells at cloud character at this point, but I do admit he is a funny guy

Theonas

Scout
I have actually heard Souness say something sensible and logical about modern football here and there in between all his waffle.

Keane is basically just a old man yells at cloud character at this point, but I do admit he is a funny guy
I don't disagree on Keane but out of curiosity, what have you heard from Souness that was sensible?

JogaBonitoRooney

Keane looking silly now. This won't be like Souness and Pogba where Souness doesn't look silly and in a way proved right about Pogba. Haaland will have a much better career than Pogba and fans will warm to him regardless. Keane will lose respect among the public if he keeps going on about trivial things for Haaland.