Northern Ireland Milk Cup 2009

cj_sparky

Ngoo-Fergie, Fergie sign him up!

Was a great move for 2nd goal, first team would of been proud of that!

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
I like the look of Cofie more than Ngoo as regards a striker.

cj_sparky

:lol: Don't drug test the Italian! He is bouncing around like a mad man!

Well done to the boys!

datura

Massacci looked more excited than anyone that we won, and he wasn't even playing!

Scrappy final, deserved win, for the 2nd half performance anyway, we scored 2 good goals and defended pretty well, limiting them to shots outside the box mostly, Thorpe and McGinty both very impressive. Awful weather didn't help the spectacle.

cj_sparky

Massacci looked more excited than anyone that we won, and he wasn't even playing!

Scrappy final, deserved win, for the 2nd half performance anyway, we scored 2 good goals and defended pretty well, limiting them to shots outside the box mostly, Thorpe and McGinty both very impressive. Awful weather didn't help the spectacle.
And he nicked a medal during the presentation :lol: New David May!

greater wall

William Keane looked fairly good as well yesterday, could be a decent goal scoring midfielder.

oskarutd

It seems to be 2 extra players on the bench. One was Massachi, was the other Pogba?

PS18

William Keane looked fairly good as well yesterday, could be a decent goal scoring midfielder.
He reminds me a bit of Teddy Sheringham in his movement and mannerisms. Looks similarly intelligent and creative but lacking a bit of pace.

ANWAR

He reminds me a bit of Teddy Sheringham in his movement and mannerisms. Looks similarly intelligent and creative but lacking a bit of pace.
just watching the match now (missed it yesterday) and was just about to make a post about Keane, he's impressed me very much, that through ball to Ngoo in the first half was class.