Norwegian Football 2010 - The Official Thread!

mexos

Academy player
Any streams? Or how do I trick NRK into thinking I'm in Norway when I'm not?

Sounds terribly boring.
1. I have no idea, I had the same problem at the first day of the olympics in Denmark.

2. That really sounds terribly boring.

Laphroaig

Shame, I would've liked to see Brann win. They're an entertaining team (for good and for bad!) and it would be good for the league had they got off to a good start. Nice gesture of Huseklepp to sign a new contract by the way, then Brann will actually get some (a lot, I should think) money for him in the summer.

Laphroaig

Stabaek 3-2 up against Fagermo in the 89th minute. I was just about to say that Stabaek's starting eleven is fine and slag off their squad for not being good enough to fight for the trophy then Hoff pops up with a Slskjaer-like finish.

I want to watch Molde, I'll have to negotiate with my missus.

mexos

Academy player
Tell her you can give her something extra special for dessert if she agrees

Laphroaig

It's 1-1. Was Amos to blame for that, you think? I can't quite decide.

Molde look like they did last season, entertaining and good.

Laphroaig

Bloody hell, the pitch is white because of snow and the air is white because of fog. The ball is supposed to be yellow or orange but I can't fecking see it.

Lester Freamon

Aka Caveman
No he actually did a good job in the box. Boxed the ball out of the area but then a Rosenborg player volleyed it, Amos dived but the shot was blocked and another Rosenborg player rolled it into the open net.

mexos

Academy player
Amos did an alright job today, he's not to blame for anything

ninja_alan

Stabaek 3-2 up against Fagermo in the 89th minute. I was just about to say that Stabaek's starting eleven is fine and slag off their squad for not being good enough to fight for the trophy then Hoff pops up with a Slskjaer-like finish.

I want to watch Molde, I'll have to negotiate with my missus.
Good start to our season. Three points away against one of the better teams in the league feels good. Vålerenga next saturday! :keano:

Eirik Raude

Rosenborg was once again lucky to get three points, but that's just the way they do it. So feckin tired of it!

Amos was not to blame for any of the goals, it was poor defensive work on both goals. I blame the snow. Hope Vålerenga beat the shit out of Rosenborg :devil:

Dyslexic Untied

They've had several big chances in the second half.

Apparently Viking was the better side in the first, but VIF has been good in the second.

Lester Freamon

Aka Caveman
Tommy Høyland, I think I've seen him play a grand total of 30 minutes but I still think he's one of the top three punchable faces in Norwegian football. That face has 'cnut' written all over it.

Dyslexic Untied

:lol:

Great minds Caveman.

I was just about to post something along those lines, but thought that no one would notice! Looks like a complete cock.

kikks

Nice try, eagleface.

Love the way he looks dejectedly at the grass as if it is to blame :D