Norwegian Football 2010 - The Official Thread!

kikks

Well, in the South we've had some beautiful weather the last week or so, Caveman. Maybe he just tans really quickly!

Laphroaig

Speaking of which, did you know that National Hero and Sexiest Curling Player ITW Thomas Ulsrud runs a couple of solariums?

kikks

I did know that, Laphroaig. Did you know that Pål Trulsen, the skip who beat Martin for the gold in Salt Lake, has done most of the electrical work in those solariums?

Dyslexic Untied

Did you all know that the first person convicted of grafitti in Norway was none other than Aksel Hennie?

Laphroaig

There's a huge Gunnarson shaped hole in Stabæk today.

And their crossing has been terrible. Nannskog is going to tear some heads off at half time, I suspect.

Dyslexic Untied

Well tbf his replacement scored their goal.

Good first 60 mins of todays game, and a decent result for both.

Laphroaig

Yeah. The last 20 minutes were dire.

I thought Andersson is a regular for them, and that Diskerud or Hoff was Pall's replacement.

Dyslexic Untied

Yeah. The last 20 minutes were dire.

I thought Andersson is a regular for them, and that Diskerud or Hoff was Pall's replacement.
Yeah, Hoff was the man who started instead of Pall, but I think Andersson played in Palls position, right behind Nannskog.

As a side point, Vålerenga seems to be one of the few good teams in Norway not dominated by a Swede (player or manager).

Lester Freamon

Aka Caveman
Werr herrooooo!

RBK - Start tonight. Will I be the only one watching? I think RBK will batter Start. Well, not batter but win quite easily.

Daniel Örlund - Mikael Lustig, Kris Stadsgaard, Vadim Demidov, Mikael Dorsin - Anthony Annan, Fredrik Winsnes - Per Ciljan Skjelbred, Steffen Iversen, Trond Olsen - Rade Prica.

Cracking line-up by Rosenborg.

Start has the handsome Tevez and some old Tromsø striker starting.

Laphroaig

I prefer Jonevret and Jönsson. And looks like the latter will succeed Hamren. I don't like that at all.

Lester Freamon

Aka Caveman
I like Jonevret and Jönsson as well but Hamrèn is funnier. Although Jönsson is funny the way he always squints and says "jaaaa-aaa" when he is asked a question. He hasn't had his headset moment yet though.

Lester Freamon

Aka Caveman
Prica's touch was too shit to make it a clear goal scoring opportunity, I think. And on second viewing I don't think there are any complaints to be had about the decision.