Norwegian Football Thread

Skåre Willoch

Vålerenga relegated.

Well deserved, but such a shame that the only team from Oslo represented in the top flight is the bloody YMCA.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Sorloth is crap. He's having a ridiculous year but he's crap. Just a fluke season

Just so we're clear

Also would be a travesty if he wins the pichichi but damn we just gave him the chance :lol:

lysglimt

Scout
Anyone not watchig Brann - Molde (and have the option) should turn on and watch the 2nd half - best half of Norwegian football I have seen in a long time. It's almost like United-Arsenal during the Vieira vs Keane-era. Really good football and the tackles are flying.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Anyone not watchig Brann - Molde (and have the option) should turn on and watch the 2nd half - best half of Norwegian football I have seen in a long time. It's almost like United-Arsenal during the Vieira vs Keane-era. Really good football and the tackles are flying.
Thanks, forgot i had a channel that shows Norwegian football.
Nice that Brann are leading too, think they'll do well this year, and if Glimt keep losing points, maybe in with a chance to win it.

Grylte

Thanks, forgot i had a channel that shows Norwegian football.
Nice that Brann are leading too, think they'll do well this year, and if Glimt keep losing points, maybe in with a chance to win it.
Damn… i shouldn't have, now Molde scored because i turned it on:mad:

Grylte

Right, turning off now…