Kick-off
Sat, 7 May 2016 @ 12:45pm BST
Status

Closed

Discussion Your Lineup Prediction

• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Red Stone

I'd take Rooney or Carrick off for Januzaj, put Memphis up front and play Lingard and Adnan on the wings and Mata in the hole.

Rooney is doing a Yaya Tourist impersonation up there. Either make him run around in midfield or park is arse on the bench.

pascell

Lack of urgency and aggression in our play is shocking. Even de Gea looked p'd off he didn't have anyone pushing forward when throwing the ball out.

Djemba-Djemba

This half has just shown how utterly fecking reliant we are on Martial and Rashford. Nobody else scores at all.

It's embarrassing.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
    Yeah a little harsh but I just want rid of him.
    I've gone back and forth with him a lot. I keep thinking his time is up, but then he comes in and does a better job at RB than anyone else.

I'd like to see Darmian return to the form from earlier this season, or bring in a quality right back who can attack. I'd have no problem with Valencia sticking around to rotate though.

Devil may care

It felt like two relegation stragglers on display and neither have the quality to do anything about it.

Mr.Kaya

Horrible 1st half, and we're lucky not to be under. We need to changes both in midfield and attack. Schneiderlin or FM on, please. Our bench pretty much sucks aswell - not much attacking force there.

Godfather

Val and Smalling looked good. The others were fecking shit. Everyone. Unbelievable stuff. No fight either.

Womp

idiot
    Just sick of this shit, it's not even worth talking about anymore. Just end this season already and sack this lumbering oaf.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
    It's easier to accept not getting Champions League football when we absolutely do not deserve it.

We remain one of the worst teams to watch in the league. It's an absolute miracle and mystery how we're even in contention for the Europa League and not down there with Norwich.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
    We are even failing at the bare minimum which is showing a bit of desire to even play this game. It's like City came across against Madrid.
    At this stage I would even prefer Giggs to LvG and I really don't want Giggs to manage United at all anytime soon.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
    I left work early, slept a little early for this shit... This season cannot end soon enough. LVG and his players (except the likes of Martial/Blind/Rashford/DDG) can truly feck off.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
    At lease LvG will have something to blame now when we don't win.

Red17

I don't know where you get this impression. One-dimensional, sure, but scared of the ball? Every time he gets it he wants to run with it.
    Really...you must have missed the first two thirds of the season...he hardly dribbled or run with the ball then. Sideways and back passes whenever he got the ball. Even when he dribbles now, only 1 of 5 times it comes off. Considering he still doesn't attempt to dribble too much, it'd be a treat when he can pull off 2-3 dribbles in ONE game. And he has no pace, no speed over 5 yards, 10 yards or 20 yards - I can't work out how and why we bought him. Oh yeah - bloody clueless Van Gaal. All his transfer decisions have been crap or lucky at best.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
    You're being generous, they've been carried by Spanish Dave and a bunch of kids.
    Those who aren't good enough for the first XI: Rooney, Memphis, Lingard, Carrick, Rojo, Valencia and, reluctantly, Mata.

The only players who are definitely good enough: De Gea, Martial, Blind and Smalling.

The rest I'd be willing to give another year.

kenny19

When I see these players and how pathetic they are it makes me less angry if we don't finish top 4. When you have players like memphis, rojo and linagrd among many other shite, we should be grateful we are 5th. I'm just gonna officially take a step back now. There is no reason to ruin my whole week over these lot.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
    I left work early, slept a little early for this shit... This season cannot end soon enough. LVG and his players (except the likes of Martial/Blind/Rashford/DDG) can truly feck off.
    said that last season and it just got worse. if he stays, it will go farther back next season

Norris

At this point, I'd probably sub every outfield player except Smalling and Valencia and Carrick. Very very dire...

Only Januzaj on that bench can make an impact offensively, but he's not going to be any better than what we already have there.

Dire dire match. My patience is slowly running out. It's not the match as such that's pissed me off, it's the fact he didn't bring an extra player in the team bus. How bloody hard can that be!

LazyRed-Ninja

Dutchman, who could have chosen any tagline.
    It's easier to accept not getting Champions League football when we absolutely do not deserve it.

We remain one of the worst teams to watch in the league. It's an absolute miracle and mystery how we're even in contention for the Europa League and not down there with Norwich.
    Frustrating part is that a win will close the gap to 1 point and that we are still in it.

Brophs

The One and Only
    I'm just glad the players aren't expending unnecessary energy in a game they don't need to win

kenny19

Those who aren't good enough for the first XI: Rooney, Memphis, Lingard, Carrick, Rojo, Valencia and, reluctantly, Mata.

The only players who are definitely good enough: De Gea, Martial, Blind and Smalling.

The rest I'd be willing to give another year.
    Darmian should also be included.

minoo-utd

A win and we will only be 1 point of City. C'mon United, FFS, show some love for the game.
    It breaks our heart to see these cnuts wearing our shirts and a fecking clueless manager who has no idea who we are. Everyday he is in charge it's disrespect from the fecking board to the fans. No motivation no passion no United.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
    Scout
    15 seconds to go and we're dicking around on the half-way line. Happens too often, makes my blood boil every single fecking time.
    THIS.
    It's still 0-0 you fecking morons. You have the ball, just run with it at goal and try to score! Attack, ffs, instead of being cowards and passing it around in your half, waiting for the whistle to blow so that you can take a 15 minute break before coming back and passing it around again.

Nobody wants to take the responsibility to start the attacks, and the only man who can do that is up front and isolated.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
    Do the players realise that a win will result in a 1 point gap with City?
    Yes, yes but we have a squad of players who like to travel the road less travelled. Europa League offers more exciting destinations rather than the usual Madrid, Milan, Paris destinations.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
Post-match discussion

Player Ratings

5.5 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 323.4 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Norwich win
  • Draw