Nottingham Forest | Cooper sacked, Nuno takes charge

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
Well it’s official now - So feck off Forest, feck off Marikanis and feck off to the next manager. The Greek had better have the stones to turn up on Saturday to hear what the fans think of this. Just feck off!

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
He'll be back in a decent job quickly enough.
Palace will surely ask Roy to stand down soon as they interviewed Cooper in summer 2021 and remain admirers of him.

He certainly won't be out of work for long, return to Swansea could be option aswell.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
It’s not official as yet. But if the stories are correct then the club can feck off - I’m done - back sacking managers every12 months and a basket case of a club. Saturday is going to be toxic at the city ground.
You've got yourself a horridly boring manager and style of play now as well.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Plus let’s be honest….and I’m not normally one to put value on these things….but he is the most horrendously ugly creature on gods green earth. Like properly belongs at the depths of the ocean where there is no light to see his terrifying face

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Plus let’s be honest….and I’m not normally one to put value on these things….but he is the most horrendously ugly creature on gods green earth. Like properly belongs at the depths of the ocean where there is no light to see his terrifying face
I think he was talking about Nuno.

always_hoping

Am I alone in thinking Cooper face looks like someone suffering from a bad dose of the flu?

MassVolto

Supports
Milan
Ffs mate this was just sinister :lol: hope his family doesn't read this, Jesus

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
If you put to one side the sacking of a Forest legend in Coops - the replacement is about as uninspiring and shit as you can get - hence Feck Forest and feck Marikanis.

Oscar Bonavena

Feel sorry for Cooper, did a great job at Forest but felt the sacking was on the cards for a while now. Christ, NES is an uninspiring replacement.

caid

I was under the impression the owner was never particularly fond of him so it was always going to be a matter of time. I think the replacement would be my main criticism. But then they have looked naive and a bit gung ho at times so maybe not a terrible idea in principle. Just hard work selling it to fans. Bit of a last chance for Nuno potentially too so maybe he'll throw up a couple of surprises. Or it'll be go exactly how you'd expect, sacked in a year.

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
I was under the impression the owner was never particularly fond of him so it was always going to be a matter of time. I think the replacement would be my main criticism. But then they have looked naive and a bit gung ho at times so maybe not a terrible idea in principle. Just hard work selling it to fans. Bit of a last chance for Nuno potentially too so maybe he'll throw up a couple of surprises. Or it'll be go exactly how you'd expect, sacked in a year.
The Greek has unrealistic expectations. It took Villa and Brighton a few seasons to find their feet and get established. Add into that, the Greek league basically has three teams so he can get away with hiring and firing every six months. I can see Forest getting relegated now.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Ffs mate this was just sinister :lol: hope his family doesn't read this, Jesus
They’ll be well aware of the situation, they’ve been looking at him for 40 odd years! They’ve probably gone blind from it by now tbf

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
How dare you, mole rats live underground and Cooper is the sexiest mole rat in Nottingham.

RyRy11

It's one thing to sack Cooper but replacing him with Nuno? That would be like replacing EtH with Potter....

Shipperley

Supports
CPFC
Palace will surely ask Roy to stand down soon as they interviewed Cooper in summer 2021 and remain admirers of him.

He certainly won't be out of work for long, return to Swansea could be option aswell.
Fully expect him to take over at Palace but probably in the summer.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
If the Welsh FA were smart and/or had any money, they'd be doing whatever it takes to get Cooper in before the Euro playoffs. Levels above failed League One manager Rob Page and already has a relationship with a few of the players.

Can't see it happening, though.

The Urban Goose

If you put to one side the sacking of a Forest legend in Coops - the replacement is about as uninspiring and shit as you can get - hence Feck Forest and feck Marikanis.
A bit extreme? Or are you going to become a supporter of whichever club SC rocks up at next?

Feel sorry for Cooper, did a great job at Forest but felt the sacking was on the cards for a while now. Christ, NES is an uninspiring replacement.
I can't think of any inspiring managers at the moment that aren't already at a "top" club, we seem to be going through a spell of generally crap managers. Shabby Alonso looks decent? Maybe Keiran McKenna? Maybe that Will Still bloke?

Beyond that, Jesus Christ, they're all different shades of "sacked within two seasons" useless.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Not really a clever decision, replacing him with a more expensive manager who already passed his career peak.

USREDEVIL

What the hell is wrong with FOrest. They were clearly not going down. I hope they collapse with Nuno No Spirito. Poor ol Cooper gonna have a bad Christmas now.