Official: Manchester United sign Ángel Di María

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
"Louis van Gaal is a fantastic coach with a proven track record of success and I am impressed by the vision and determination everyone has to get this club back to the top – where it belongs. I now just cannot wait to get started."

Very interesting comment on the calibre of our manager. Doubt genuine top players would join had we had Moyes at the helm

December_16

He has such a long pointy head. His weirdly shaped head would probably drive noodle up the wall at some point soon.

But I don't care. He's beautiful.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Delighted this is done. Well done to the club for spending a lot of money and proving we can attract world-class players even without CL football.

Will be interesting how he's used now. Do we change the formation, play him as a winger or midfielder, drop Mata or Rooney or RVP or play them all?? Can't wait to see how he's used.

Stretford Red1978

I am over the moon with this signing he is one of my favourite footballers! Welcome to Manchester United Angel!
Our new no 7 :drool:

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
Welcome Ángel. :keano:

Also we've spent about £130 million spent so far in this window + £5 million for Nani's wages. Certainly pacified the skeptic in me. :D

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Finally!

Our new number 7. :drool:
Not sure yet. None of the publicity photo's has his number on. Maybe they club is out of 7's.

They will probably make a big deal of him being a No.7 at his unveiling.

Dazzmondo

Welcome to Manchester United Angel Di Maria :D. A genuinely world class player. Very few players who have that ability to create things themselves, but Di Maria is one such player. Can't wait to see him dribbling past players and get ready for A LOT of rabonas :D:drool:

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Our medical machines are made by Toshiba? No wonder our players are always fecking injured.
Don't you know it. They always pull me in with their 400 quid laptops. :(