OFFICIAL: Raphael Varane is now a Manchester United player | Wears #19

RedTiger

Half mast
Cant we move jones on now. Surely someone will take him. He didnt want to give up his no 4 shirt so obviously thinks hes staying
Without Jones we have 4 CBs, one of which is Eric Bailly. Any injuries and we'd be looking at either Matic or AWB as emergency backup.

Jones only has another year left on his contract, he's been here for 10 years so I think it would be good of us to allow him to finish his contract and go at the end of the season.

TheReligion

Abusive
This instagram follow thingy looks kinda lame, Chelsea did the very same thing few days ago with Lukaku. Surprised we didn't go with more original unveiling for our marquee signing. Nothing will match Sanchez piano :drool:
More original than walking him out on the pitch in front of 70k plus fans?

Give your head a wobble. It was absolutely class.

Jonno

Late to the party, but woahhh, what a lovely surprise that was at OT when they wheeled him out. I felt very lucky to be there.

The place absolutely erupted, I watched it back on TV and it really didn't capture it like it felt in the stands.

Beats a social media video 10 fold.

hungrywing

Greenwood not understanding the language Matic is speaking.
Goddam. You're a natural.

Matic is the comic relief guy who doesn't speak English and everyone else on the mission hinks he's slow and a mistaken-addition to the team or some Russian politician's nephew who bribed his way into the task force and then during one of the firefights he takes out fifteen bad guys by himself.

OmarUnited4ever

Jones only has another year left on his contract, he's been here for 10 years so I think it would be good of us to allow him to finish his contract and go at the end of the season.
Jones signed a 4 years deal in Feb-2019, so hes 'got another 2 years

Whatsername

Late to the party, but woahhh, what a lovely surprise that was at OT when they wheeled him out. I felt very lucky to be there.

The place absolutely erupted, I watched it back on TV and it really didn't capture it like it felt in the stands.

Beats a social media video 10 fold.
It went mental didn’t it, loved it.
That‘s how it should be done.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
I'm surprised with his English, in his interview, he sounds a like very serious bloke
He's extremely serious, I don't remember the story very well, so take it with a grain of salt, but I remember something about Zidane calling him or meeting him to see if he'd be interested in coming to Madrid and he decided to hold off or something until he finished his school studies before exploring a move to Madrid, that was when he was 18 years old. He came to Spain knowing how to speak Spanish as he learned quickly before coming and as we can see in his interview, he's doing the same for English. You never hear of any negative stories about him, he's not a big party guy, United got themselves the ultimate professional and winner.

lex talionis

He's extremely serious, I don't remember the story very well, so take it with a grain of salt, but I remember something about Zidane calling him or meeting him to see if he'd be interested in coming to Madrid and he decided to hold off or something until he finished his school studies before exploring a move to Madrid, that was when he was 18 years old. He came to Spain knowing how to speak Spanish as he learned quickly before coming and as we can see in his interview, he's doing the same for English. You never hear of any negative stories about him, he's not a big party guy, United got themselves the ultimate professional and winner.
This point can't be emphasized enough. Raphael Varane is a cut above the rest of the squad with his professionalism on and off the pitch. We have a squad of strong characters like Cavani, Maguire and Pogba, but Varane exudes class all the time. Only time will tell how he performed for us but for those who were at OT to witness his official unveiling as a United footballer they can tell their grandchildren there were there.

U99ted

Without Jones we have 4 CBs, one of which is Eric Bailly. Any injuries and we'd be looking at either Matic or AWB as emergency backup.

Maguire
Varane
Lindelof
Tuanzebe
Bailly

A-man

Maguire
Varane
Lindelof
Tuanzebe
Bailly
Tuanzebe on loan and Bailly has told everybody via media that if he doesn’t get game time, he wants out. That would leave us with three CBs.

OmarUnited4ever

I think i read it too somewhere, about him holding off move to RM until he's done with his school exams, he is also a family man, not flashy, reserved outside of football, serious and ambitious footballing wise