Ole Gunnar Solskjær | 2021/22 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Jefe

How many strikers do City have? Liverpool? Chelsea? Arsenal? Spurs?
I mean when you phrase the question that way they don't have many either but then ask yourself how many goalscorers do these teams have and then compare that to us.

We arguably have none. The highest tally reached by any player in our team is 17 followed by 16 then 13.

Liverpool - 42, 27, 26
Man City - 33, 25, 21, 16
Spurs - 41, 22, 21, 15
Arsenal - 30, 19,

Point is, forget what the other teams are doing because other than Chelsea these teams have enough goals in the team that its not a worry for them. We were already a very low scoring team and have now been made even weaker, in what world is that not crazy?

fergiesarmy1

P*ss poor selection by him. Bo creativity just slow³. I'll be surprise if we did get a draw in this match. It is baffling me why Pereira keep playing ahead of Fred. Stop with support ole nonsense. This is on him if we lose.
And if we win?

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
I mean when you phrase the question that way they don't have many either but then ask yourself how many goalscorers do these teams have and then compare that to us.

We arguably have none. The highest tally reached by any player in our team is 17 followed by 16 then 13.

Liverpool - 42, 27, 26
Man City - 33, 25, 21, 16
Spurs - 41, 22, 21, 15
Arsenal - 30, 19,

Point is, forget what the other teams are doing because other than Chelsea these teams have enough goals in the team that its not a worry for them. We were already a very low scoring team and have now been made even weaker, in what world is that not crazy?
One where you don't think short term

Jimmy_Bond

Idiotic post.
Exactly. "Stop supporting Ole."

Imagine supporting your manager eh? Especially one who is an absolute legend of the club and is trying to clear up a 6 year long mess created by a variety of other people.

Wolff

P*ss poor selection by him. Bo creativity just slow³. I'll be surprise if we did get a draw in this match. It is baffling me why Pereira keep playing ahead of Fred. Stop with support ole nonsense. This is on him if we lose.
Agree. Idiot post! It is what he got, and I don’t think this is a game playing to many kids. Not even Fred.

crossy1686

career ending
Going to presume you've spent the entire week with the squad in training to know who should be picked and who shouldn't be. Either that or you're complaining about nothing.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Not worried.

He needs time, it's all a long process......or some bollocks like that anyway.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
This is a typical performance under him. Shouldn’t be surprised. Utter shit.

Shark

@NotShark
This is becoming pathetic, where are the improvements? It’s been 9 months of terrible terrible performances.

NinjaFletch

I find it hilarious that people were happy with going in to a season with one of the lowest quality squads we've had in the Premier League in terms of quality and now are shocked that the dreadful squad produces feck all quality.

The writing was on the wall at the start of the season; if you're blaming Ole for it you're a moron.

Godfather

As I've said. Every game with him is a massive waste of time. He is not going to cut it here anyways so why give him more time

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
I find it hilarious that people were happy with going in to a season with one of the lowest quality squads we've had in the Premier League in terms of quality and now are shocked that the dreadful squad produces feck all quality.

The writing was on the wall at the start of the season; if you're blaming Ole for it you're a moron.
Its also hilarious having one of the lowest quality managers in the league

NK86

The performances are the main concern. There just not there.
Has a single player improved under him in his tenure of nearly 10 months now? If he needs 11 of his own players to play any particularly decent style of football, then might as well sack him now.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United

So, all these teams are better than us and we can't expect any semblance of football?

AneRu

Atrocious football, we can't spring a series of passes together past the centre line and we aren't looking to play in the attackers. No semblance of interplay.

flappyjay

Pereira is playing rw. Mata is the one who has been even more anonymous. Should played Fred, Matic and Scott in the middle to get a draw. That's how crap we are

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
I can't imagine another manager is going to immediately get much more from this weak, weak squad.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I thought we going to be super fit.
Yeah, this is weird.

Apparently Ole made players fitness a priority in the summer to be ready for this high intensity style of play but we still look so lethargic.

Bojan11

Ole isn’t good enough either and there’s nothing in his career suggests otherwise. I thought we’d atleast be good at running the way he was banging on about it during the back end of last season.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Under Ole, we lost Fellaini, Lukaku and Herrera (yes he left), three extremely useful and talented players. Stupidity.

Rocksy

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
He’s not good enough to coach a top team. You can say “give him time, 3 years” all you like, but the top coaches make an impact within a year, if they make a poor team decline further, they’re gone. He can’t make the impact because he’s not a top coach.

The team he has picked today is really poor, as you’ve all been saying.

HowYouDoin

This is the worst we looked since Fergie. He so badly doesnt have it in any aspect of the game.
At least LVG and Mourinho used to be top managers though the game passed them by when they got to maange to United.
Solskajer however probably isnt a Premier League caliber manager though.. British first strategy is dumb, handling transfers the way he did it was dumb, tsam selection is dumb, tactics is dumb. I almost dont even blame him. He is way out of his depth in the Premier League, especially at a big team like United.

red4ever 79

Dont worry after the game he will be smiling and joking around. The team is young, work in progress, back in his day, something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.