Ole Gunnar Solskjær | 2021/22 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigma_87

You know who
The Noble volley isn't a good chance. Neves tried scoring from outside the box all last season from open play and didn't manage it once but it's just the way things are going that it finally came off for him against us. The same with Cresswell, he won't score another free kick all season.

We were terrible (as i expected with our line up) but West Ham were nothing special either.
I'm saying that they have had many chances - not clear cut of course, but enough for couple to get in as it did. They set up well - countering our strengths and making it a level play and a scrappy game. They are not about possession football and blow for blow suits their game.

You asked if they were better tactically suited - I'd say yes. This game suited them much more than did us and I think you can agree on that.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
You are a bit of a prick mate, sorry. Vast majority of people on here are saying the same thing, admins are seemingly giving you a free ride, so let's see if I get the same leeway is it - you're a fecking idiot.
Sad part is that he is enjoying in all this. Perfect example of internet troll

JustAGuest

The ugly truth is that you are probably able to count 5-6 West Ham players that would have started for us in the previous game, given our current injuries.

rotherham_red

• Apologies if my response was condescending.
  • I don't think we can put everyone in the same basket. There's those that fully support regardless of result, others that support him but may have/are losing faith, and others that simply want him gone. My guess is individuals holding all three viewpoints will watch every game of ours and want the club to succeed. So I'd personally consider them to be supporters. I mean, nearly everybody wanted Moyes gone. We can't just eliminate their existence among the supporter base. But I suppose the last category no longer supports OLE.
  • I maintain that both Ole and LVG cared. They haven't gotten to the top of their profession by being indifferent. They haven't won CL and top league titles by being there half baked. They werent fans but they definitely cared. No offense but our fans care too much about caring. When a manager fails he didn't care. When players fail they aren't bothered. I'd propose that in both cases they simply weren't good enough.
  • And I simply cannot see merits of an argument that a manager is completely not accountable "becuase hr wasn't backed" (which he was). Any judgment is moot? Really? So Ole can just do whatever the hell he wants this season and nothing matters. So I could walk in there, relegate Manchester United and claim I'm the clearly the best manager around becuase my owners didn't spend 250 million instead of 150 million? Come on now. Ole spent money this summer. And like every manager, he can not and will not escape accountability. He has to perform. Every manager in the league has to perform. If this is out approach towards judging a professional, half the managers in the league should be absolved from criticism. Whether you feel the judgement should be more lenient is another thing.
  • And no, sacking him wouldn't solve anything. But IF he proves to be the wrong manager (I still think he should get 4/5 more months), then removing him will be right decision. Just like Sanchez not starting for us as a right winger wouldn't solve everything but replacing him is necessary. And replacing him with Jadon Sancho would be a huge step in the right direction
Perhaps it's my error, but honestly when the same people are polluting this thread with their criticisms even when we win, I just can't take this argument seriously. I agree that managers aren't beyond criticism, and Moyes was a perfect case in point, but those managers who eventually went were at least given some rope with which they could hang themselves (besides Moyes, who did have the reigning champions at his disposal). Ole simply hasn't. The little bit of rope he has had, he's used it to improve the defence significantly. He literally hasn't had the chance to imprint his ethos on to the team because a lot of these players are just not fit for purpose for a variety of reasons. If I was to call many of these people anything, it would probably be that they are consumers of the product that is Manchester United, rather than actual supporters. Supporters would actually support the team and the club through the hard times as well as the good. They'd encourage rather than mindlessly criticise. They would also look at the wider and deeper context rather than just moan about results.

Re LvG, I'm only going by what Mitten has said on his time there - someone who does know people at the club, and hasn't been afraid to criticise them when it has gone wrong but as his piece in the Athletic shows, is also a supporter at heart. Jose (I'm assuming you meant him rather than Ole) didn't care. His team lineups against Southampton and West Ham showed that. A more selfish manager would be impossible to find. Equally, you may have a point that we put too much stock in caring, but speaking as a matchgoing fan. I actually am bothered that the XI on the pitch would actually care and that the management team are united with the fans in their aims. I don't necessarily care about success, I just want to go to the games and enjoy them. I want to be entertained, and like Neville said, I just want to like the team.

Well, what do you call taking the team that finished 6th last season, and then literally weakening it by taking out Sanchez, Lukaku, Fellaini, and Herrera and not even come close to replacing them? Do you expect Ole to actually get us anywhere near the Top 4 with that squad? My hope is that the younger players come in and develop to take over some of those spots in the squad, but it is definitely hope rather than expectation. The one area where Ole did manage to get players in for, is the one area which has improved markedly. You also can't just say £150m and say that he should be expected to challenge. £150m went a damn sight further in 2014/15 and 2016/17 as you well know. You also have to factor in the net cost of the outlay this season, where Lukaku essentially paid for c.90% of Maguire. It doesn't look so extravagant now, does it? For me, the season is a free hit because I have gone in to it with zero expectations. For the club, I'm sure there are targets, such as EL or getting Top 4 (the latter is very much less likely than the former) but honestly, I would hope that they have the self-awareness to see the hand that they have dealt him, and be lenient on him if we finish 5th or 6th and see some sort of progression in terms of style of play and the development of the likes of Greenwood, Gomes, Chong and Garner for example. Personally though, I wouldn't be majorly fussed if we don't see much progress in terms of playing style for example, cos this squad is ill-suited to Ole in terms of its application and professionalism, and after the gutting of it during the summer it's debateable if they'll even provide us to get to 6th, let alone Top 4.

4 or 5 more months is not going to tell us anything. It's an entirely arbitrary timescale because this squad, which was already deficient, has been hollowed out and it wasn't exactly his choice to let them leave without replacements, was it? I mean, he's actually been on record and said that, but we don't exactly need him to spell it out for us - it should be plain to anyone that this is the case. Except, however the agenda posters who latch on to everything and anything he says at one time, and ignore his statements at others, depending on which suits their narrative. He needs to be given the chance to build the squad in his image and he needs to clean up 6 years worth of mess created by the 4 different managers before him. He's barely done a third of what he's needed to do. If, after buying and shaping his midfield and attack we're still in dire straits for example, then a judgement can be made, but right now? With a squad that isn't really his? It's stupid.

I mean, look at how many people on here and on social media think Mata is his favourite - he barely featured under Ole last season, but it hasn't stopped that view taking hold simply because of how small the squad is and the injuries to Martial, Pogba and Lingard. But all that is ignored, because it suits these agenda posters to say that Ole reverts to the older players and his talk of giving youth a chance is bollocks, even though when his squad is fully fit it is the youngest in the league. And when those younger players are played, we see complaints that the even younger ones aren't played. And as Astana showed, when those guys are played and haven't immediately hit the heights, Ole gets even more pelters and some even go to the extent of saying the 17-19 year old lads are shit(!)

And yet, you think these people are supporters...

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
The ugly truth is that you are probably able to count 5-6 West Ham players that would have started for us in the previous game, given our current injuries.
On current form I think it's more like 8. Us at our best with a full line up to choose it's probably 4/5.

Westham, Everton, Wolves, Bournemouth etc. That's where we are now.

Greck

On current form I think it's more like 8. Us at our best with a full line up to choose it's probably 4/5.

Westham, Everton, Wolves, Bournemouth etc. That's where we are now.
Was this your opinion before the season began?

edit Quoted you by accident. nvm

Last edited:

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Best things about Ole have been off the pitch. I am grateful for his caretaker period, his faith in youth, trying to instill a work ethic into the club and his signings. The problem is, as a manager, it's been a complete car-crash on the pitch.

If top coaches are agents of innovation, Ole and his coaches are agents of imitation. I'm sick of all this class of 92 and SAF's way nonsense we are clinging on to. SAF was a one off. We need to create our own path. Besides, did SAF surround himself with mediocre coaches?...so why Ole thinks it's a good idea to surround himself with McKenna, Carrick & Phelan i have no idea.

His results since he became permanent manager? Played 14; Won 4, Drawn 4, Lost 6 with -5 GD. That would put us 13th in the table thus far. Two wins in 11 Premier League matches. Club record 7 Premier League matches without an away win. No clean sheet away from home in any competition since. Just 16 goals scored in last 19 matches. Scored more than 1 goal just once in last 13 matches.

Undefendable stats.

He's been here over 8 months now and can anyone point to what has improved since he came in? His in-game management is suspect. Where is the supposed structure on the pitch? The midfield and attack is absolutely shocking. Where are the progressive patterns of play in any phases of the match? Every match we do the same old routine of hoofing it up the channels for Rashford to chase. We are still as clueless as ever at attacking vs deep defences. Training ground set-pieces? I can't remember the last time we took a set-piece that was creative and well drilled. Can anyone point to any of the existing players that have improved since he has been here?

There is just a complete lack of organisation, imagination and freedom in this team and that comes from the coaching staff.

We are the exact same stagnant side as before, where is the better football we were promised? Ole talks a good game but i am yet to ever see it on the pitch. He promised us that he wanted us to play on the front foot, pressing, retaining possession and that wait for a pre-season under him, we would be much fitter.
'' It's a long season and you get these six weeks in. Then the league starts and there are still three to four weeks when we have only one game a week, so we can get some proper work done there as well. I'm sure that when the league starts we will be ready, sharp and fit enough. ''
We've already had an injury crisis before the fixtures have even got intense. You can't make it up. Maybe we were unlucky with some injuries, but i see a complete lack of intensity in our matches played so far. There has been no high pressing, no intensity to our play, no attacking plan, no priority on retaining possession. We have been defensive and totally devoid of ideas so far.

As @Enigma_87 has posted, we are 1st in the league for turnovers of possession. Some priority on retaining possession that is. We are set-up to be a conservative deep counter-attacking side. Everything Ole vows to want us to play like, we play the complete opposite come match-day.

If i saw the positives on the pitch from his coaching on the training ground then maybe i would be able to believe in him but i see nothing positive on the pitch about us for a long time now.

Every time he comes on the screen i have to turn away, which is very sad. I feel nothing. I'm just waiting for the inevitable now.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
I'm saying that they have had many chances - not clear cut of course, but enough for couple to get in as it did. They set up well - countering our strengths and making it a level play and a scrappy game. They are not about possession football and blow for blow suits their game.

You asked if they were better tactically suited - I'd say yes. This game suited them much more than did us and I think you can agree on that.
I expected to lose based on the lack of quality in our attack. An attack as weak as that personnel wise will rarely win PL games away from home. Did what West Ham did work? Yes, but that game wasn't a sign that either team's coaching set up is better than the other.

Lee565

Definitely worrying how bad our away record is under Ole because supposedly the issue is teams sitting deep against us but teams at their home ground are not sitting so deep like they would at old Trafford and are inclined to try and attack us and we are still struggling to not only win but creat chances and score more than just 1 goal.

Rista

What if we do nothing but change the manager at the end of the year? What if a new manager comes in like Tuchel or Poch and we have the exact same transfer window as last and results are exactly the same. Do we just keep doing the same thing over and over? My point being, if we're going to do the same thing over and over, why not keep Ole? If the board will not change their ways, it really doesn't matter who the manager is.
This is exactly what every top club does, they change the manager until they find a good one, it's not rocket science and we are not any different. Why not stick with LvG or Mourinho then?

This argument that the manager does not matter is very interesting considering we had the best manager of all time who did wonders and we've never looked even remotely the same without him.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
To answer an earlier question...

If we got Tuchel or Poch in and had a terrible transfer window then the board would look much, much worse. I think people would really stand up and take notice outside the club.

Some people said it in the Summer but it seemed half of the reason Solskjaer was anointed was because he was always going to be backed minimally and wouldn't make a fuss.

Has to be said that it is looking a bit like that.

Alabaster Codify7

We're only six league games in, but already we're not showing the things Ole said we were aiming for.

We look no fitter, already in an injury crisis.

Our pressing seems to have stopped altogether.

He's still relying on washed-up veterans as opposed to trying something new.

We're still leaking goals.

We're still struggling to score.

Basically, everything that was diabolically wrong about us last season is still wrong.

Alabaster Codify7

If we got Tuchel or Poch in and had a terrible transfer window then the board would look much, much worse. I think people would really stand up and take notice outside the club.

Some people said it in the Summer but it seemed half of the reason Solskjaer was anointed was because he was always going to be backed minimally and wouldn't make a fuss.

It's Moyes 2.0.

David Moyes had proven himself a steady, seasoned manager capable of taking an Everton side to finishing 4-7th in the league regularly. He was well accustomed to having next to no money to spend. He was given the green light because a) the board could give him minimal financial backing and b) he'd be so chuffed to be there he wouldn't speak up. No top manager would have taken that job in 2013 without reassurances of major funding to replace ageing great players in the first 11.

Enigma_87

You know who
I expected to lose based on the lack of quality in our attack. An attack as weak as that personnel wise will rarely win PL games away from home. Did what West Ham did work? Yes, but that game wasn't a sign that either team's coaching set up is better than the other.
Well the one set up his team and influenced the game in a way that it would work best for his side and got the result. I'd say that's pretty much good way to tactically set up and win the "managerial battle".

If you mean West Ham outplaying us - they didn't set up that way and never was their plan. They don't play attacking and entertaining football, but have a practical gameplan that gives them the results so far.

They have done well to play to their strengths and that's what Ole should be doing as well. Sooner and later if you play to your players strengths and limit the weaknesses results will come.

The irony is that the style Ole wants us to play (for various reasons) is well different to what our strengths are.

The major discrepancy is when you want to play like Mourinho for example you start building from the back. When you want to play like Pep or Klopp you start with midfield/attack.

The way we want to play is heavily reliant on pretty specific personnel in midfield/attack - yet we prioritized defence. You can't create a style in this way not focusing on the parts that make that style tick.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
It's Moyes 2.0.

David Moyes had proven himself a steady, seasoned manager capable of taking an Everton side to finishing 4-7th in the league regularly. He was well accustomed to having next to no money to spend. He was given the green light because a) the board could give him minimal financial backing and b) he'd be so chuffed to be there he wouldn't speak up. No top manager would have taken that job in 2013 without reassurances of major funding to replace ageing great players in the first 11.
Exactly. We've been here before.

Some people are hopeful, I'll give them that.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.

That's what I have thought since the beginning. Ole won't kick up a fuss and is happy to just get on with it and accept it. After all, he won the managerial lottery just being here. He is a puppet for them. After Jose, there's no question that would be appealing to our incompetent board.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
It's Moyes 2.0.

Worse than Moyes. At least Moyes had proven himself to be a solid PL manager over the years. What's Ole's past managerial credentials to lead us? He's relegation level.

7even

Resident moaner, hypocrite and moron
He’s getting sacked 2020. Same as Moyes. A train wreck in slowmo.

I don’t like it and nothing would make a United supporter like me happiest then he turn this around, but the signs is on the wall.

Public support from the board, in the corporate world that’s normally a kiss of death.

Red_toad

That's what I have thought since the beginning. Ole won't kick up a fuss and is happy to just get on with it and accept it. After all, he won the managerial lottery just being here. He is a puppet for them. After Jose, there's no question that would be appealing to our incompetent board.
Appointing Ole has simply turned a lot of the fans against the board.
Calling him a puppet is insulting him. He’s got his dream job, he’s obviously not going to do a Jose, it’s not in his nature.
Personally never wanted him appointed as I knew the fans would start to turn on him. He’s got a massive job on his hands and will need more time than will be available to him. Jose was right a long time ago when he said he’d rather have started with an entire new squad after Van Gaal. Club has a multitude of issues that Ed and co are simply ignoring.

R'hllor

People really love to hold onto this league position, ours or of teams they trying to compare with, when it suits them ofcc.

momo83

Massive Snowflake
What if we do nothing but change the manager at the end of the year? What if a new manager comes in like Tuchel or Poch and we have the exact same transfer window as last and results are exactly the same. Do we just keep doing the same thing over and over? My point being, if we're going to do the same thing over and over, why not keep Ole? If the board will not change their ways, it really doesn't matter who the manager is.
Well at least our players will be better coached, we’ll have a manager who’ll be able to implement a clear style of play.

The board in the 80s, Martin Edwards et, didn’t change their ways when SAF came in. The only thing that changed was the manager. We went from having Big Ron with whom we won a few cups, finished second, to then having SAF who shock things up.

Maybe we need to acknowledge that while the Glazers have put a heap of debt onto us and are leeches who haven’t invested in the behind the scenes things. They haven’t really interfered with football with exception of restricting SAF spending and preventing Mourinho from selling players like Martial and replacing him with Perisic. Considering Martial showed more potential at an early age then Salah did, and seeing how some of the young players Mourinho sold at Chelsea progressed i think that’s one football interference we can forgive the board.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Appointing Ole has simply turned a lot of the fans against the board.
Calling him a puppet is insulting him. He’s got his dream job, he’s obviously not going to do a Jose, it’s not in his nature.
Personally never wanted him appointed as I knew the fans would start to turn on him. He’s got a massive job on his hands and will need more time than will be available to him. Jose was right a long time ago when he said he’d rather have started with an entire new squad after Van Gaal. Club has a multitude of issues that Ed and co are simply ignoring.
He originally was meant to be an interim whilst we changed the structure behind the scenes & appointed a dof. His lack of credentials was no problem then, i was behind that. I couldn't understand why we was so willing to throw that plan out of the window, that too without seeing what he was like during a tough period. Did we expect the good times to carry on forever? It made no sense.

More importantly though, what have we seen on the pitch these past months that points to us going in the right direction? We're in relegation form. We've got problems all over the pitch, fitness is none the better, coaching appears non-existent, players aren't being developed, 1st in the league in turnovers, club record 7 away PL games without a win. No clean sheet away from home in any competition since he was made permanent. Just 16 goals scored in last 19 matches. Scored more than 1 goal just once in last 13 matches.

We are a stagnant, disjointed, naive side.

I would love him to succeed. Ole seems like a lovely guy and he's made some admirable decisions off the pitch, but that's the thing, everything on the pitch has been a complete disaster and he has to be accountable for that eventually.

minoo-utd

If we going to stick with Ole then we need to be prepared for the shit we are into for another 2 seasons I reckon. Another two transfer windows to make us better I guess. So the question is can we see that shit week i week out for another season or two?

When watching United now, you can't understand what Ole wants to do exactly on the football pitch! Who are the players he improved them so far?

Nothing he did absolutely nothing to cry over him. He is a clueless manager to me.

George The Best

Well at least our players will be better coached, we’ll have a manager who’ll be able to implement a clear style of play.

The board in the 80s, Martin Edwards et, didn’t change their ways when SAF came in. The only thing that changed was the manager. We went from having Big Ron with whom we won a few cups, finished second, to then having SAF who shock things up.

Maybe we need to acknowledge that while the Glazers have put a heap of debt onto us and are leeches who haven’t invested in the behind the scenes things. They haven’t really interfered with football with exception of restricting SAF spending and preventing Mourinho from selling players like Martial and replacing him with Perisic. Considering Martial showed more potential at an early age then Salah did, and seeing how some of the young players Mourinho sold at Chelsea progressed i think that’s one football interference we can forgive the board.
If you saw today’s financial results we’ve achieved record revenues, again, and debt has been significantly reduced. I don’t blame the Glazers for what’s happening on the pitch. We’ve spent shed loads of money on players, but we’ve got a crap transfer strategy (if you can call it that), an even crappier DoF in Ed who thinks he knows everything about football, and a second rate manager.

Johan07

We need to get back to the tactical pressing we started out trying to apply under OGS. I would prefer that we took an even more offensive approach to our pressing game than tactical pressing, but thats me.
The last couple of games our pressing has been horrible though. And thats more of a tactical issue than on the players.
Even if it does not help to start a game with Matic, McT, Mata and Pereira on the field either. You are not going to get pressing out of that line-up. Tactical or more offensive.
Its a bit sad really, because OGS seems to be abandoning the principles he did apply well when he took the interimship.
Now we are looking like under Mourinho again.
Push the back four up 20 yards or so and fight for the ball. Always.

Last edited:

George The Best

We need to get back to the tactical pressing we started out trying to apply under OGS. I would prefer that we took an even more offensive approach to our pressing game than tactical pressing, but thats me.
The last couple of games our pressing has been horrible though. And thats more of a tactical issue than on the players.
Even if it does not help to start a game with Matic, McT, Mata and Pereira on the field either. You are not going to get pressing out of that line-up.
Its a bit sad really, because OGS seems to be abandoning the principles he did apply well when he took the interimship.
Now we are looking like under Mourinho again.
Push the back four up 20 yards or so and fight for the ball. Always.
Not sure this squad is built for pressing. Yet again we’ve got players going down with non-contact injuries. Something is radically wrong with our prep imo.

r0663664

Worships Man City
Ole is a dead man. His squad is so thin that he can’t afford to drop Rushford, Lingard, Mata or Matic. I Guess we got to live with this team until next season. He probably got 2 transfer window to get in another 4-5 players. If result stay the near in Dec 2020, he will be sack. I am almost sure this is happening. He got 1 full year to show us what he has got.

Johan07

Not sure this squad is built for pressing. Yet again we’ve got players going down with non-contact injuries. Something is radically wrong with our prep imo.
It was absolutely not under Mourinho. The signs from OGS early on and even the small moves we made transfer-wise during the summer indicated that we were trying to change that to a more progressive game.
But now it seems we have gone backwards in that regard. The West Ham game was terrible. We did not even try to even tactically press. It was horrible to watch.

UnofficialDevil

Anti Scottish and Preoccupied with Donkeys.
I'm not anti Scottish, I just wanted Moyes out.
Ole is to blame for this mess no excuses. He was appointed manager in March. Our midfield was shit then everybody could see it. He had six months and a full transfer window to plan and get the team ready for the new season.
Even a blind man could see that we desperately needed to sign a midfielder.
Not only did we not get one be we also let our second best midfielder after Pogba leave.
Having a small budget is no excuse. If you know you have a small budget you dont go and spend it all on defenders when you know your midfield is not capable of anything.
So he decided to start the new season with a worse midfield than last year and no striker. That is on Ole.

Johan07

Ole is to blame for this mess no excuses. He was appointed manager in March. Our midfield was shit then everybody could see it. He had six months and a full transfer window to plan and get the team ready for the new season.
Even a blind man could see that we desperately needed to sign a midfielder.
Not only did we not get one be we also let our second best midfielder after Pogba leave.
Having a small budget is no excuse. If you know you have a small budget you dont go and spend it all on defenders when you know your midfield is not capable of anything.
So he decided to start the new season with a worse midfield than last year and no striker. That is on Ole.
It is. It was a terrible decision. We needed one experienced CDM and a prospect like Longstaff. And we would have needed/will need another one to replace Matic next summer. He is not going to be around after this season.
And before anyone goes there, for me that was not a financial decision. That is on Ole. Bad decision.

Alemar

Clearly his leash is not infinite and I can't advise fellow caftards how long the leash should be, but this is no time to abandon Ole's project.
But from what we can see, “Ole’s project” is simply “Play Mata, Matic, Young and Lingard” - more or less the worst players we have. The manager doesn’t even analyze players’ performance and continues to play this bunch of “footballers”

croadyman

One of the most worrying things is he hasn't shown any evidence of being able to turn a losing situation into a draw or better still a win.

I wish he had the tactical nous and in game management but just looks nothing more than an interim level manager to me.

He also looks to have gone into his shell since being appointed permanently and his principles have completely gone out of the window too.

This obsession with just british players needs to stop too,I agree you need some but don't neglect european players when they are generally cheaper and better quality.

Last edited:

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
One of the most worrying things is he hasn't shown any evidence of being able to turn a losing situation into a draw or better still a win.

I wish he had the tactical nous and in game management but just looks nothing more than an interim level manager to me.

He also looks to have gone into his shell since being appointed permanently and his principles have completely gone out of the window too.
I do agree but how much is that down to the players not having enough fight in them?

peridigm

Ole is a dead man. His squad is so thin that he can’t afford to drop Rushford, Lingard, Mata or Matic. I Guess we got to live with this team until next season. He probably got 2 transfer window to get in another 4-5 players. If result stay the near in Dec 2020, he will be sack. I am almost sure this is happening. He got 1 full year to show us what he has got.
If we don’t sign anyone in January, that is as they say, the writing on the wall.

Marcus

I am happy for Ole to continue if he:

a) Plays the pressing game he promised, with our energetic youngsters and not Matic and Mata;

b) Yells at the players more or bullies them to gee the players up (sorry I have not seen introverted managers, bar Zidane, succeed in recent memory);

c) Be organised enough to have his team hold on for a win when energy has waned;

d) Attack in a swarming relentless manner.

Even if we lose quite a few games, if I see the above, I would still fully support him.

Status
Not open for further replies.